Yazidi woman that was captured, sold and raped by ISIS fled to Canada, sees her rapist on bus

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Pretty cruel world we got. A woman apparently was captured, sold as a sex slave, bought and raped by an ISIS member. She flees to Canada. She then saw her rapist on the same bus as her and proceeded to the crying in the video (according to the Imam of Peace).

Has Trudeau apologized to the ISIS member, yet?

Burn him alive. I'll bring the gas.

Thanks again progressive libs!

Trudeau the traitor strikes again.

Lock him up.

A "powerful voice for change". This is one microagression that the Liberal party doesn't have a problem with.

There's ISIS rapists just walking around in Ontario? Oh, great. And lefties wonder why people are wary of Muslim immigrants.

It is a terrible story, but not sure what exactly Trudeu has to do with it.

Sadly not much they can do if the crimes happened in another country, other than hopefully kicking him out.

So where is the fucking terrorist now?

There's ISIS rapists just walking around in Ontario? Oh, great. And lefties wonder why people are wary of Muslim immigrants.
I think that's where most of them are walking around. Diversity is their strength and Canadian culture has been enriched by the experiences of ISIS rapists.

How can the vetting system become more efficient and better so evildoers like him would be used for target practicing for Assad’s forces instead of living a free life in Canada?

Damn. What is mankind coming to?

Oh wait! It's "PEOPLEkind", right Trudeau?

I feel so horrible for what this woman has gone through and to end up seeing her rapist on the same bus as if nothing was out of the ordinary is sickening.

So where is the fucking terrorist now?
Likely? receiving gov/free benefits for housing,food,education. Basically the wildest of desires come true from the shithole country he came from.

hopefully she follows through on this and does something about it bringing this to the attention of the local authorities. Im sure hell just deny it and then we have a he said/she said issue going on. Wonder what kind of research they can do to establish his guilt/involvement in ISIS?

How can the vetting system become more efficient and better so evildoers like him would be used for target practicing for Assad’s forces instead of living a free life in Canada?
Well, don't welcome back ISIS fighters with open arms for one. Now I don't know if this guy was a returning foreign combatant, or even if the womans story cheks out. What I do know is keeping verifiable criminals out would be a good start.

This is just for reference -
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/4205480/canadas-plan-freturn-isis-fighters/aamp

What ISIS did over there was a human abomination. I wish we could have killed them all and saved everyone getting brutalized. She never should have been in a position where that piece of shit was loose in Canada.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back