Yazidi slave-girl meets ISIS captor on German street.

Vielen Dank Mutti Merkel!

funny-pictures-she-din-nazi-that-coming-angela-merkel.jpg

same thing happened in CANada not long ago

Maybe put some info in the OP?

Bunch of savages.

The Yazidis have had it beyond rough. These are the people Europe should be letting in and giving safe haven to as opposed to the thousands of low IQ cavemen they allow in now.

Holy fuck so the actual asylum seeker then flees Germany for her safety whilst her former captor gets to stay because there’s “nothing we can do”?

Would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad.

Last edited:
Escape slavery and constant abuse, walk for 14 hours, seek asylum in a safe country... only to find progressives also sheltering your abusers.

Beyond fucked.

I have said it before and I say it again.
If it were up to me the biggest issue for ISIS fighter in Germany would be to determent what direction Mecca is from Auschwitz.

Last edited:
Her testimony and the CCTV video of the interaction is not compelling evidence? It should at least be enough to put the guy under scrutiny. Start reinterviewing him, dig at his story. At least ask him about those slaves he owned.

Me thinks there be a thread already. Yar!

And Obama wanted to keep importing more degenerates like this. Can't believe anyone would see this as a positive for our future and the future of our children here in the U.S.

If it were up to me the biggest issue for ISIS fighter in Germany would be to determent what direction Mecca is from Auschwitz.

Auschwitz is in Poland

To be fair, Auschwitz is in Poland so.....

First of all, are all Yazidi women hot? JFC, what is going on over there?

Secondly, there's got to be more to this story. She left a country full of ISIS to seek freedom, but then went back to a country full of ISIS because she was afraid of being in a country with one ISIS?

Thirdly, I'm actually not against a blanket ban on all ISIS members from being refugees--war is hell and I think people like to demonize men who take part as if they have a choice when they rarely do--but if this guy actually threatened her like that, I would hope the police are at least investigating him.

And Obama wanted to keep importing more degenerates like this. Can't believe anyone would see this as a positive for our future and the future of our children here in the U.S.

somebodythinkofthechildren.gif

Nice to see more women on Sherdog, though.

Back