Reaction score
Gotta bring back this oldie but goodie

this is now a comfy snow thread

a9dde6d39d320cfd8e8108ebde90f474.gif

giphy.gif

FineLividFlicker-max-1mb.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-24817-1482692450-1.gif

Last edited:
Snow warnings in place for most of Scotland tonight and all day tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Love me some snow:cool:

It was supposed to snow here but so far it's just dark clouds. I'd love to have a WFH day tomorrow.

That's Portland? I've only seen Portlandia a few times but those two are over the top happy/cheesy/kind of lame like the characters in the show usually are.

Snows only great when you're a kid and you get off from school and you spend the day playing in it with your friends.

As an adult you have to shovel it, clean off your cars before you make your fun filled morning commute, it's cold, it turns icy and the roads dangerous and my favorite when it all turns black and sits on the side of the road looking like garbage.

Snows only great when you're a kid

It's supposed to snow here tmrw. I rarely snows here so the whole town will completely shut down

Snows only great when you're a kid and you get off from school and you spend the day playing in it with your friends.

As an adult you have to shovel it, clean off your cars before you make your fun filled morning commute, it's cold, it turns icy and the roads dangerous and my favorite when it all turns black and sits on the side of the road looking like garbage.

Snows only great when you're a kid
Yup. Not to mention when it melts quickly it can cause flooding .

Back