Yaozong Hu

Hunt.

Pain is temporary Pride is forever.
@Brown
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any footage of this guy fighting or sparring or anything i can't find a single thing. I feel like his glory of heroes fight should at least be somewhere to be found.....

Anyone?

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any footage of this guy fighting or sparring or anything i can't fing a single thing. I feel like his glory of heroes fight should at least be somewhere to be found.....

Anyone?
found a couple of his fights. i'll have to download them and upload them to youtube, but i'll post them here when i do.

found a couple of his fights. i'll have to download them and upload them to youtube, but i'll post them here when i do.

Cool thank you so much! That's so nice of you!

HW from China, that means he is very very very special. Never seen any of his fights but a Chinese HW in MMA is like finding a little Lego brick in all the worlds oceans.

That's a very small/skinny HW (weigh in 232 lbs). If this guy wins and really wants to continue at this level, he will be dropping to LHW, he has no business fighting guys like Tuivasa, Spitz, Bhullar.. Asker is one of the worst fighters at HW now so maybe he can win that one, but i don't think so, i'll go with Asker by 1st round SUB.

4f2711b0635605083edde23823d3e0a0.png

hu-yaozong-of-china-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-picture-id877336146

hes fighting tonight right? in china?

Yep against Cyril Asker, i think Cyril will win this one i have read some things about Hu that he is really lacking in technique but he looks pretty athletic so i just wanted to see if someone had actually seen some footage. He looks like he may be packing some power in his hands.

Yep against Cyril Asker, i think Cyril will win this one i have read some things about Hu that he is really lacking in technique but he looks pretty athletic so i just wanted to see if someone had actually seen some footage. He looks like he may be packing some power in his hands.
dude he's 6'2 fighting at HW and he's not large by any means, if he lacks something its athleticism because he would be at MW/LHW

Has anyone seen any footage of this guy fighting or sparring or anything i can't find a single thing. I feel like his glory of heroes fight should at least be somewhere to be found.....

Anyone?
here are highlights of his fight with Abror Yakhyaev:

quite brief but it's something anyway. think i found his other two fights too, but they're taking much longer to download.

dude he's 6'2 fighting at HW and he's not large by any means, if he lacks something its athleticism because he would be at MW/LHW

Ya i know he is a really small HW but he looks like he could be packing some power i meant like he is not 40 lbs fat like some other HW's he is not ripped either but he looks pretty "ok". But yes obviously he is a small HW, but just because he is small does not mean he lacks athleticism. He could be explosive.... probably ain't... but still.... haha.

Anyone?
Hu?

Ya i know he is a really small HW but he looks like he could be packing some power i meant like he is not 40 lbs fat like some other HW's he is not ripped either but he looks pretty "ok". But yes obviously he is a small HW, but just because he is small does not mean he lacks athleticism. He could be explosive.... probably ain't... but still.... haha.
I watched his fight with that fat guy before and both looked like amateurs to me, nothing explosive. I can see where you coming from, but at these days of heavyweights it's hard to get excited, a guy like him would be a easy wrestlefuck prey to someone like let's say Shamil~ or Timothy Johnson, big and large 260+ lbs guys who aren't really good.

here are highlights of his fight with Abror Yakhyaev:

quite brief but it's something anyway. think i found his other two fights too, but they're taking much longer to download.

Oh shit.... he doesn't look good BUT he actually looks a lot better then i expected.... i actually start regretting putting the money on Cyril now. His hands looks faster then Asker and it's difficult to say if he is technically better from that HL but he looks to be around the same level. And he looks like he has quite the chin also, hope Asker can get him down!

Thanks so much for the video!

I watched his fight with that fat guy before and both looked like amateurs to me, nothing explosive. I can see where you coming from, but at these days of heavyweights it's hard to get excited, a guy like him would be a easy wrestlefuck prey to someone like let's say Shamil~ or Timothy Johnson, big and large 260+ lbs guys who aren't really good.

Ya absolutely i don't have any faith in his future in the UFC i am only interested because i put some cash on Asker, but now i kinda regret it because altho he does not look good he looks better then i thought, and it looks like it may be a lot closer then i expected after what i read about Hu.

Back