Y'all really have no clue who Michael Venom Page is do you?

I guess so. I don't think it matters if you believe Daley or Coker though and both articles and quotes show a willingness from Page to fight Daley.
I can't find the other article unfortunately, but Daley claimed MVP only wanted it when he knew Daley was already scheduled for another fight or was recovering from one already and couldn't accept the fight which seems to be the only time when Scott is offering it to Daley. I think it could potentially be a fun fight and would answer a lot of questions about MVP but when he's only going against nobodies and is only ready to fight when he feels like it, you kind of have to side with Daley. At least that's how I look at it.

He sucks that's why. He has had a massive lucky streak.that he has not fought guys with a lot of experience and patience. He is going to get kod often doing that against anyone with good experience. He can always catch someone with his wild shit but he's not a solid fighter at all.and he knows that or else he would be pursuing his mm a career on a higher level. Someone before mentioned Israel in relation to MVP, to me they re worlds apart. I know adesanya looked pedestrian the other week but he's a massive stand up talent with good defense and can be as good as barboza someday. HL kos and some bad losses to.grapplers and other strikers. MVP to me is just an athletic guy that can perform acrobatic tricks without any foundation. He's not good at all.

Yeah he's fighting the goat lw David Rickels next... The fight fans have been begging for

He's 31 years old if he doesn't start to take his career seriously and fight real competition he will be forgotten and be known as the biggest waste of potential there ever was. He just signed to Paradigm Sports Management which has Bisping, Conor, Thompson, Ferguson, etc. under their belt so he might start going in the right track.. we'll see.

A guy who's best win is Cyborg Santos, and no not the good one.

MVP is the guy who's ridiculously protected by his management and Bellator. A guy who was exposed when he fought a semi-competent wrestler in Nah-Shon Burrell. A guy who admittedly is happy with crushing cans. A guy who's still called a "prospect" for the last few years by Bellator pushing him.

Back