Y'all really have no clue who Michael Venom Page is do you?

He almost lost to Fernando Gonzalez and fled the sport

Paul Daley would probably outwrestle and RNC his ass lol

He has an awesome highlight reel, but does anybody know who any of his victims are? It means less when his highlight reel is compiled of a bunch of guys nobody has ever heard of.

He has an awesome highlight reel, but does anybody know who any of his victims are? It means less when his highlight reel is compiled of a bunch of guys nobody has ever heard of.
The only high profile guy he has is Cyborg.

His opponent Rickey Rainey just made his UFC debut.

4 years in Bellator and he's still in the prospect stage, thats sad. And now he's fighting a mid level LW. I guess thats better than a WW can.

he's got two fights left on his deal but I cant see UFC giving a shit about him when he barely fights and isnt fighting anyone.

He made a horrible mistake signing with Bellator when he did.

Just look at Stylebender, already making 6 figures in 2nd UFC fight and getting the push, if MVP had signed with UFC he would have gotten a huge push for the UK market and if he was really the goods and could beat top fighters he'd have gotten a title shot and would be making 7 figures right now.

He fights cans, Silva beat up quality fighters

Yeah I loved watching him.but he is more like a cung lee then a rising talent. Kust shows his skills against chumps but probably get fucked up against any decent level fighter. That can be only reason as he could have been.huge star if he has skills to take on elite

Yeah I loved watching him.but he is more like a cung lee then a rising talent. Kust shows his skills against chumps but probably get fucked up against any decent level fighter. That can be only reason as he could have been.huge star if he has skills to take on elite

Cung Le was pretty legit for how late into his life he started competing in MMA. Beat Cote, Franklin, F. Shamrock and had a crazy fight with Wand.

Yep that's probably the case, that's why he hasn't fought in a while besides that boxing match he had against a nobody. It also explains why he's 8-0 in Bellator and still hasn't fought for the title. He hasn't even fought any of the top guys either lol.

And adding to that the last fight I saw him in he he looked awful against a literal who

Cause he knows he'd get his shit pushed in. Why do you think he ducked Daley?
When did he duck Daley? Even Coker was saying it was Daley who wasn't accepting the contract, not Page.

Thankfully we've got Yair Rodriguez, Sean O'Malley and Zabit in the UFC. I do wanna see Venom step up in competition, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

too busy boxing, I guess.

just looked it up...he signed a 3yr, FIFTEEN fight boxing contract (non-exclusive though)

That, he signed to box for David Hayes Hayemaker Promotions.
He's meant to be boxing again in 2 weeks time on the Haye vs Bellew 2 card.

That, he signed to box for David Hayes Hayemaker Promotions.
He's meant to be boxing again in 2 weeks time on the Haye vs Bellew 2 card.
Seems like a ballsy move boxing a couple weeks before his fight against Bellator Season 8 winner and former LW title challenger.

It’s a shame that a guy with such vicious kicks, knees and elbows is going to a sport where he only uses his hands.

Boxing is my favorite sport but it’s a disservice to fight fans.

I do t see how he could make a lot of money in boxing. He isn’t well known and isn’t going to make much of s Mark in boxing.

Welp, I’m sure he knows better than me though. Lol

When did he duck Daley? Even Coker was saying it was Daley who wasn't accepting the contract, not Page.

“Scott has his opinion; it’s his view. He’s bitter,” Daley responded in a text message to MMAjunkie. “He just wanted the Page fight on his timing. They didn’t want to give me the Fitch fight. I forced their hand, no matter how much they try to deny it.

“I’ve asked for both contracts at the same time. (I’ll) sign both. I have the Fitch contract. We just got to negotiate the Page contract, and I will sign that too.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/03/bellator-paul-daley-responds-scott-cokers-claim-michael-page-fight

Coker is a bit shady himself and I'm more willing to believe Daley over him these days.

“Scott has his opinion; it’s his view. He’s bitter,” Daley responded in a text message to MMAjunkie. “He just wanted the Page fight on his timing. They didn’t want to give me the Fitch fight. I forced their hand, no matter how much they try to deny it.

“I’ve asked for both contracts at the same time. (I’ll) sign both. I have the Fitch contract. We just got to negotiate the Page contract, and I will sign that too.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/03/bellator-paul-daley-responds-scott-cokers-claim-michael-page-fight

Coker is a bit shady himself and I'm more willing to believe Daley over him these days.
I guess so. I don't think it matters if you believe Daley or Coker though and both articles and quotes show a willingness from Page to fight Daley.

Back