Y'all really have no clue who Eddie Alvarez is do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pegasus-world-cup-invitationals-13th-jockey-new-photos-photos-18-300w.jpg

if Eddie had won we'd have Alvarez vs Ferugson and Conor vs Nate 3, no Floyd. dammit Eddie, who are you?!

LOL.

Roca has a fucking alarm everyday telling him to put some Conor picture in this thread.
Some mod should just put it in the stickies alread.

New to this thread. What did I miss?

There is a stereotype amongst Sherbros that Conor McGregor fans by large are relatively new to the sport and do not watch much else MMA wise other than him. This point is being proven by the minute, since the announcement of his fight with Eddie Alvarez.

Y'all really never seen Eddie have you? Perhaps 1 or 2 of his fights, right?

You may have seen him lose to Cerrone, his boring win over Pettis or even the dos Anjos TKO...

Michael Chandler? Shinya Aoki? Those names mean anything to you? ... Nah, I didn't think so.

Just for educational purposes, Eddie Alvarez has it fucking ALL!

- The guy has KO power in both hands.
- Crisp, technical boxing.
- Solid wrestling, with very good ability to control from the top position.
- Underrated and sneaky BJJ, takes the back very easily.
- Cardio for days, looks the same in rounds 4 and 5 as the first round.
- Heart for days. Let you knock him down or rock him, if his body lets him he'll keep coming.

People keep saying that Conor will defeat him with ease on the feet...

You do know Eddie's chin is probably just as good as Nate Diaz, you know Nate, the guy that Conor couldn't put away in almost 35 minutes of fighting?

Conor has a chance, he always does when it's standing, but stop talking about Eddie Alvarez like you even know who he is or have followed his career at all.

WAR ALVAREZ!

Eddie-Alvarez.jpg

<{anton}>

Hahahaha does this roca dude bump this every day?

According to sherdog- McGregory is 5'8'' , and Alvarez is 5'10''.

gettyimages-622492016-e1478973389240.jpg

Really?

I know this might sound crazy, but outside of live fight threads, this has to be up there with the biggest thread ever lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back