Y'all have no clue who John Danaher is do you?

I have literally no clue who John Danaher is.

But if he isn't fighting in the UFC then this thread belongs in the wasteland.

I have literally no clue who John Danaher is.

But if he isn't fighting in the UFC then this thread belongs in the wasteland.

So there can't be threads about coaches of UFC fighters in the UFC forum?!

343_Georges_St-Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks_gallery_post.jpg

He's had a big influence on certain MMA fighters. Everyone that has trrained with him have said he's one, if not the best, BJJ instructors in the world. Danaher's a genius, I recommend watching the Joe Rogan podcast when he's on it.

So there can't be threads about coaches of UFC fighters in the UFC forum?!

343_Georges_St-Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks_gallery_post.jpg

He's had a big influence on certain MMA fighters. Everyone that has trrained with him have said he's one, if not the best, BJJ instructors in the world. Danaher's a genius, I recommend watching the Joe Rogan podcast when he's on it.
Then that info should have been in the op instead of the corny joke/over done gimmick

He's acts all elite like his shit don't stink like the rest of us.

You dont even bother to tell us who he is? Based on your description it sounds like he is an academic like Neil Degrass Tyson or Michio Kaku. I doubt it though, I probably would have heard of him if he were.

OhhhOoOOOooOo we’ve got a scholarly fella up in here

Wasn't he a rapist or something?

Pretty sure he wound up in NYC because he was working on a grad degree or Phd at Columbia so I guess he is actually kinda smart.
Philosophy. Lazy people who didn't achieved shit and loves to teach so they can live vicariously through their trustfund students' achievements.

Philosophy. Lazy people who didn't achieved shit and loves to teach so they can live vicariously through their trustfund students' achievements.

Possibly.

But he gets cred from me because before he did BJJ, he was a bouncer at a club while working on his philosophy degree at Columbia. So he just might be Dalton from Road House in real life.

Pain don't hurt.

Back