Y'all hating on Dana White for being angry because Woodley won ...

Some shertarda will get triggered now but there’s no words to describe how annoying his victim mentality is.
I’m a succesaful young man whose well off? Buu poor little me
This has become a thing in society. Just because an athlete is rich doesn't mean they don't experience racism nor does it mean they can't speak on behalf of those that suffer it. For some reason, there is a contingent that just want these guys to just entertain them and not be whole humans that have wide varieties of experiences and feelings. There aren't just two types of lives, rich or poor, in this world. Now does that mean Woodley actually experienced racism, I don't know. But I am using your comment about him to talk about a larger issue that has really become prevalent in today's world.

Last edited:
You have many corrent points but you will meet very little understanding because Tyron beat Till and now he is a GOD on Sherdog like any fighter when they win their last fight.

You have many corrent points but you will meet very little understanding because Tyron beat Till and now he is a GOD on Sherdog like any fighter when they win their last fight.

Some days, logic and Sherdog don’t mix.

Dana is secretly furious he let Rory go to Bellator

giphy.gif

It’s Stevie J’s boyfriend!

I don’t.

And i didn’t address your points. Cause you seem like an idiot.

Neither of us know each other's intellect. If you're trying to come off as smart then you would have been better off not responding. When your response doesn't address what was said and is based solely on assumptions you don't come across as intelligent.

Neither of us know each other's intellect. If you're trying to come off as smart then you would have been better off not responding. When your response doesn't address what was said and is based solely on assumptions you don't come across as intelligent.

It doesn’t matter if I come off as intelligent or not. At this point I’m confident I’m more intelligent than you.

And you made 0 good points and don’t have any argument. You are a brain dead troll looking to trigger people by spouting nonsensical SJW bullshit as if it’s profound.

Back