Y'all are desperate and bored without Conor. Just admit it lmfao

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
KHABIB is shook and won't accept a fight with anyone but Conor.

Hw champ has no interesting matchups because the real champ keeps getting injured.

145 is the scraps of featherweight fighting against each other after Conor killed them all.

Cruz has no comp in his division.

DJ has no comp in his division.

Michael Bisping is just waiting to get murdered by Yoel.

Tyrone couldn't even defend his belt one time.

Admit it, you all are bored with Conor gone. It's okay. Just say it.

Hw champ has no interesting matchups because the real champ keeps getting injured.

145 is the scraps of featherweight fighting against each other after Conor killed them all.

Miocic isn't injured.

Its been kinda nice not having his dickriders post threads about the wet dreams they had about him

Besides we are in for a week of entertainment, considering Cyroid just got busted again and Ronda is about to fight
Whatever the outcome of that fight is, Sherdog will be a very entertaining place indeed

Did you really just say something about Woodley not being able to defend a belt in a Conor thread??

Did you really just say something about Woodley not being able to defend a belt in a Conor thread??
Uh... Yeah? Tyrun tries to defend his belt for the first time ever and lands a draw....

So uhhh...? No defense?

MMA sucks. I need more funny quotes from charismatic people.

Lol we have Lando Goatnatta now you dumb bitch. Who cares about Connor unless he fights Nate again?

I didn't say stipe is injured. The real champ is injured and stipe has no interesting fights.

I like this 'real champ' system. I had no idea you could just declare that someone other than the lineal champion who is currently holding the belt is the actual champ.

You have opened up a whole new world to me, TS.

Uh... Yeah? Tyrun tries to defend his belt for the first time ever and lands a draw....

So uhhh...? No defense?
So he went into a fight to defend his belt and unfortunately got a draw. How many victories does Conor hold in title defenses?? Or how many belts has he even attempted to defend??

Bored without MMA is more like it. There are no fights this week but next week should be great with UFC/WSOF/Rizin.

So he went into a fight to defend his belt and unfortunately got a draw. How many victories does Conor hold in title defenses?? Or how many belts has he even attempted to defend??

Tyrun has 0 defenses.

guess you are the only one who is bored and start this shit thread

Its been kinda nice not having his dickriders post threads about the wet dreams they had about him

Besides we are in for a week of entertainment, considering Cyroid just got busted again and Ronda is about to fight
Whatever the outcome of that fight is, Sherdog will be a very entertaining place indeed
I'm still enjoying the immense buthurt from the Platinum Perry fans. Their lamentations and desperations for redemptions are quite amusing.

I like this 'real champ' system. I had no idea you could just declare that someone other than the lineal champion who is currently holding the belt is the actual champ.

You have opened up a whole new world to me, TS.
Idk about you but the UFC is way more interesting to me now with my line up of champs! I got JDS, Rumble, Silva, Condit, and RDA just to name a few!!

Back