Yair Rodriguez KO's korean zombie with Scorpion Elbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gplus6025632666364952818.jpg

Sweet move. Hard to expect it too.

The showtime kick of elbows. Fuckin beautiful.

None of Yair future opponents, will fall for his fake hugging.

Last edited:
I knew what happen. That damn commentator was praising every shot the Korean Zombie landed while Ignoring every shot Yair landed. Then at the end, when Yair got the knockout, the commentator was claiming that is was an accidental head butt. I felt like punching that commentator in the fucking face for being so biased.
Yeah everyone missed it but 7even was straight out his seat screaming scorpion elbow OMG.

It ain't over 'til it's over. Props to Yair , he was having success with the elbows earlier in the fight and managed to catch lightning in a bottle for the win.

The strike didn't look very powerful or precise to trigger the KO

KZ rushing in head first was all Yair needed to shut his lights off

I thought there was a chance of something similar happening in Khabib v. McGregor but Khabib played it smart.

The strike didn't look very powerful or precise to trigger the KO

KZ rushing in head first was all Yair needed to shut his lights off

I thought there was a chance of something similar happening in Khabib v. McGregor but Khabib played it smart.
No way conor could ever pull that off he throws a straight left and if it doesn’t knock you out he’s got nothing else.

Lucky strike can’t wait to see yair get bodied again

That finish was nuts. Props to pantera! Damn KZ went so limp it looked scary.

Id really like to see a scorpion kick ko one day. I think I've only ever seen Guida throw one.

Yeah everyone missed it but 7even was straight out his seat screaming scorpion elbow OMG.
Lol. Well I knew it was an intended elbow strike when it happened.

thats as crazy at Anthony Pettis ninja kick on Henderson. Just so unexpected in the 5th round to do that.
I was there live for the showtime kick and this was 100X more WTF then that by far and i was just watching it on TV. Haters can eat a fat one man. This was once in a lifetime special. We'll probably ever see nothing like this again appreciate it

No, scorpion elbow was perfectly timed. I think yahar planned that even before hugging

Back