Yair Rodriguez KO's korean zombie with Scorpion Elbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More arse then a bus load of fat chicks. Looked like he was off balance and the elbow went up on the side that needed more weight.... KO everybody and was deliberate.... OK
Less than 1 second left, looking at the ground.

Amazing fight. Didn’t they cut Rodriguez awhile back?

Special. Going to find Rogans reaction

I stand corrected then, when I saw it from the first angle I thought it was a fluke but the other angle shows it was beautifully timed

That is the closest to a lucky strike there has ever been. I did not like this fight.
That was intentional. Mix that with a bit of luck and timing.

But it was definitely intentional. You can see that he lowers his head, lets KZ move forward and starts to look up as he strikes with the elbow.

I like fighters like Yair who bring something special.Also KZ got KTFO LOL

Crazy how nobody realized what happened until the replay.
I knew what happen. That damn commentator was praising every shot the Korean Zombie landed while Ignoring every shot Yair landed. Then at the end, when Yair got the knockout, the commentator was claiming that is was an accidental head butt. I felt like punching that commentator in the fucking face for being so biased.

That was history guys.

That is the closest to a lucky strike there has ever been. I did not like this fight.

That'd be true if Yair wasn't throwing (and landing) crazy shit his entire career (and the entire fight)

I was cheering for KZ too, but to not like this fight? That's just sour grapes, man

That'd be true if Yair wasn't throwing (and landing) crazy shit his entire career (and the entire fight)

I was cheering for KZ too, but to not like this fight? That's just sour grapes, man
1467666829724.gif
Okay Mr. Holier-Than-Thou, move along

thats as crazy at Anthony Pettis ninja kick on Henderson. Just so unexpected in the 5th round to do that.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this strike executed in a movie, let alone in the 5th round with a second to go.

Anderson who?
haha yes, its probably better than anderson's up elbow KO

UnkemptElasticCaimanlizard-size_restricted.gif

haha yes, its probably better than anderson's up elbow KO

UnkemptElasticCaimanlizard-size_restricted.gif
Yair's was like a Michael Jordan no look lay up basket after switching hands at the last second to win the World Series Superbowl.

Back