Yahoo Sports: Jeremy Stephens might be the next big UFC superstar

All this rampant negativity. You may disagree with Kevin and his crap article, but no need to hate on Stephens. He may never be elite but he wars for us. He is a JBG disciple. Put respek on his name.

Well, he could be. Guy is still young, 31. Might be just peaking right now. Looked in great form recently.

whats up with hyping him? hella inconsistent guy, his KO power is overrated and isnt he the one with most losses in the UFC?

This is what major news outlets are cranking out these days? Shit maybe this sport really is in trouble lol

All this rampant negativity. You may disagree with Kevin and his crap article, but no need to hate on Stephens. He may never be elite but he wars for us. He is a JBG disciple. Put respek on his name.

Stephens is an old school banger.

Have always been a fan. Some guys have killer instinct, some dont. Stephens is one of those guys that does.

He still has a job because Dana must be a fan. The guy has a few bonuses under his belt, and always takes fights.

Also <FookIsThatGuy>

say what you like about conor but the who the fook is that guy thing still cracks me up. Its the only reason i go into jeremy stephens threads

Meh Jeremy's cool heck of a fighter but zero personality. Definitely no "it" factor.

I'm thinking guys like Till, Paulo Costa, and Israel are prospects for profit.

By Kevin Iole

https://sports.yahoo.com/ufcs-next-...t-192947941.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

There is much angst in the media and among the UFC fan base about a lack of stars, particularly with Ronda Rousey in the WWE, Jon Jones in limbo with a PED hearing upcoming, and Conor McGregor not certain to fight again.

The news is filled with stories about declining fan interest in the UFC, which is often tied to the lack of big-name stars.

No doubt, the UFC could use a fighter with a big personality and knockout power, a willingness to mix it up that leads to regular Fight of the Night honors, and an eagerness to fight the biggest and baddest in his division.

What promoter couldn’t use a guy like that? A fighter like, say, Jeremy Stephens?

Caption underneath photo: "Jeremy Stephens is a charismatic guy who doesn’t shy away from the spotlight."

tenor.gif

{<jordan}

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kevin must've been hard up for a story.

You guys can talk as much shit as you want, but Jeremey is a JUST BLEED fighter. WAR LIL’ HEATHEN
#jeremybless

If he can put up less frustrating as shit performances he could become a bigger name, no superstar.

Someone needs to tell Kevin Iole that Jeremy Stephens is currently the record holder for Most Losses in the UFC.

If you have 13 losses in the UFC already and you haven't become a star yet...... well, I don't think it's going to happen.

He's basically the UFC version of this guy:

maxresdefault.jpg

Is he really? I guess 13 losses is up there.

Back