Yahoo news Uproar after photographer tells rising UFC star Tatiana Suarez to show off 'assets'

showing asset is all WMMA is good for...

I’m an SJW and I don’t have an issue with this.

so much fakery in the news making mountains out of mole hills is their business. The news is the biggest attention whore there is they need to dismantle the whole fake news industry.

at the weight ins the men get called baby eccc by the female manager there and nobody says anything , also on the ellen show they do it all the time to men, women can't have it both ways they asked for equality now stop being so whiny and act like a dude

This scumbag is worse than Weinstein. Men shouldn't be allowed to photograph women anymore.

None of the above. She's in a bikini top at the beach. No sexual pose, sultry look or anything like that.

Yea, because when she picked out that bikini she was thinking "I need something to show off my INTELLECT"...

Ok I'll bite

He's a photographer doing a photoshoot and his job is to present her in the best possible faction.

She is a fighter doing a photoshoot which would put her into the modeling industry.

If she went to a construction site should the workers stop swearing because she is around.

Oh and by the way.. The outrage is not from her it's from some dudes on twitter..
This. She actually reposted the clip to her instagram story with a laughing emoji. Hopefully people realize she doesn't seem to have a problem with it and the outrage was started by some sjw cuck who was fishing for twitter likes.

How dare they make women fight... those animals....

what the camera man was saying was hide that gabi chin/jawline.... dem myspace angles ya know...

to be respectful
That’s actually respectful for what he does, poor choice of words, shitty humour, but definitely not disrespectful, it’s very open what they’re trying to get out of these shoots

That’s actually respectful for what he does, poor choice of words, shitty humour, but definitely not disrespectful, it’s very open what they’re trying to get out of these shoots

wounder if he said that to maia 2.

Think about it this way. If that was your girlfriend or wife, most of you keyboard warriors/internet tough guys would be howling for blood and trying to cash in some wolf tickets.

So when she poses and posts pictures of herself like this on twitter, am I supposed to be saddened, offended or outraged?

uCOmMmA.jpg

I'm saddened that she's wearing mom jorts.

I'm saddened that she's wearing mom jorts.

I like that a guy named tits is posting in a thread named:
Yahoo news Uproar after photographer tells rising UFC star Tatiana Suarez to show off 'assets'

<mma4>

Back