Yahoo news Uproar after photographer tells rising UFC star Tatiana Suarez to show off 'assets'

hey man, there's nothing wrong with that in this day and age

Sage-Northcutt.png

here, better?

"Assets" just means something worth seeing for the camera. Doesn't have to be (overly) sexual. And if you're being photographed, then you've obviously got something worth showing off, so where's the outrage?

bet you he didn't tell the male fighters to show me assets. she a fighter not a nude model.

Disgusting. Theyre ufc fighters not crackhead street workers. I get that alot of sickos like this shit and its what sells but women shouldnt be forced to do this. What if this was one of your mothers/sisters/etc? Not cool. Atleast PVZ does it cause shes a hoe by nature.

You go, white knight! Meanwhile Ronda, Cyborg and Michelle Waterson showed their bare assets for ESPN's body issues and tons of other WMMA ladies have posed in bikinis, skin tight clothes, etc. If you don't want photographers to ask those questions, don't dress provocatively.

"Trying to use sexuality as a way of “selling” the public on female athletes (or, let’s be real, women in general), isn’t a new concept. It’s an idea that’s run its course, but not in the UFC, apparently."

<YeahOKJen>

Men will always want to bang women, and that will always be something that is monetized in some way. Fuck outta here with that virtue signalling hippie bullshit.

<DisgustingHHH>

LOL at the statement that this idea has "run its course."

What? Attractive women?? Media today wants all women to have shaved heads and behave like unattractive, angry bitches, and for men to be giggly, tight jean and hipster glasses wearing pussies. It is a pathetic movement born of miserable, sexually repressed cowards who believe dressing like hipsters and eating vegan food will somehow substitute for a personality.

And I am an SF native. Blow me, right wing, because you're all dipshits as well.

"Trying to use sexuality as a way of “selling” the public on female athletes (or, let’s be real, women in general), isn’t a new concept. It’s an idea that’s run its course, but not in the UFC, apparently."

<YeahOKJen>

Men will always want to bang women, and that will always be something that is monetized in some way. Fuck outta here with that virtue signalling hippie bullshit.

<DisgustingHHH>
And it's not just female fighters. They have sold Sage based on his looks as much as any female fighter.

IMO he was talking about her arms. Drop them so the logo shows but cross them and push out your biceps. Its a classic pose.

Fuckin outrage culture.

You really think he was saying "push your titties up"? Fuck outta here.

And it's not just female fighters. They have sold Sage based on his looks as much as any female fighter.
Honestly this shit has always been pure bitching and whining from women. "Oh the POOR women, they grow up exposed to these unrealistic depictions of the female body, that they cant possibly live up to. Oh boo hoo"

upload_2018-5-23_21-29-31.jpeg

I grew up playing with toys that depicted men like this. This guy makes Ubereem look like a scrawny fuck. There are a shit ton of male role models and pop culture figures with bodies that are super unrealistic. The difference is guys don't think they have to look like fucking He-Man.

She definitely has some very square features. Kinda reminds me of...
images

She is sex on legs. She and Holly have the hottest legs. Holly is hotter because it KO'd a narcissistic human being...

legs for days I could do without the tattoos though, I love womens skin, tattoos messes up the natural beauty of women in their glow prime.

This chick is hot but she is right on the verge of looking like a human plastic surgery experiment like the Kardashians she will wind up with that Jigsaw look or cat woman face that all women who get too much surgery look like

with Holly Holm she might be sun damaged and have that rougher skin but she doesnt get plastic surgery, id rather have a chick like Holly than a woman who keeps getting work done on her face or takes weird ass chemicals to look younger.

legs for days I could do without the tattoos though, I love womens skin, tattoos messes up the natural beauty of women in their glow prime.

This chick is hot but she is right on the verge of looking like a human plastic surgery experiment like the Kardashians she will wind up with that Jigsaw look or cat woman face that all women who get too much surgery look like

with Holly Holm she might be sun damaged and have that rougher skin but she doesnt get plastic surgery, id rather have a chick like Holly than a woman who keeps getting work done on her face or takes weird ass chemicals to look younger.

I feel you. I am down with tattoos but problem is, too many posers have kind of ruined it. Like if the tatted up chicks had great attitudes, it would have been hot. But most of them are posers/SJW or goofballs.

That being said, a tiny Tattoo is nice, like less is more.

IMO he was talking about her arms. Drop them so the logo shows but cross them and push out your biceps. Its a classic pose.

Fuckin outrage culture.

You really think he was saying "push your titties up"? Fuck outta here.

reminds me of this, outrage culture is people who are not talented or gifted, but want to feel important so they get outrage, they see it as an opportunity to become famous or worshipped and followed by creating a fake outrage especially in this social media age where more and more extremists or sour and bitter women and beta males go into blogging and journalism to help spread their insecure paranoid thoughts to the world hoping some youngsters will follow suit

The dude didn't say shit.

Fucking reporter can't even quote properly.

Call the whambulance. Millennials gonna millennial

LOL at the statement that this idea has "run its course."

What? Attractive women?? Media today wants all women to have shaved heads and behave like unattractive, angry bitches, and for men to be giggly, tight jean and hipster glasses wearing pussies. It is a pathetic movement born of miserable, sexually repressed cowards who believe dressing like hipsters and eating vegan food will somehow substitute for a personality.

And I am an SF native. Blow me, right wing, because you're all dipshits as well.
I live in LA, (get me the fuck out please) work with a bunch of advertising agencies, and THIS 100%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back