YaDong Returns to Face Frankie Saenz at UFC Beijing

Yadong is a legit prospect at 135. This’ll be a great test for him

This is the moment UFC fans watching around the world have been waiting for

{<buffer}

Yadong will be erect, i mean standing, by the end of this fight

Why is Frankie Saenz still fighting for UFC? I would rather see Horatio Sanz. 2-3 in his last 5. all 5 wins vis decision, 2 via split. boring as fuck.

upload_2018-10-16_13-34-28.png

I like Song, he is the best prospect out of China.

Song Yadong just needs to make this fights stand up fight and then it’s his. Saens tough dude tho.

Man the nickname possibilities could be amazing with Yadong

I wonder if ufc has most of the fights line up for the Beijing fight card already and their just not announcing it because it’s fuckin October already and the event is next month. But if their actually don’t have the card line up, it’s not going to be good for the fighters because their basically taking the fight on short notice. Training and weight cutting will just be harder. Shame on the ufc if that’s true.

I hope Song Kenan has a fight here, too. He is a fun fighter, but needs some work.

Saenz is well boring, but capable of grinding out another forgettable SD here.

This fight is so far off my radar I might have to watch it because those split decision boring type guys eventually get so pissed off when they lose that last cutting room fight you never know how they are gonna try and spin it to stay on the roster

Edit: Like what's his name, Paul Berm oh yeah Dennis Bermudez, who tried to get on the mic after he lost to that one random guy and the ref was like "get yo ass up out the cage" and didn't let him do it lol

Tough fight for song. Think saenz takes this by decision.

I hope Song Kenan has a fight here, too. He is a fun fighter, but needs some work.
I’d imagine ufc will put both song kenan and wang guan on this card. Basically all of current chinese ufc fighter, except for wuliji buren, he’s the 1 that might get cut.

Back