Ya, it's 2-2 but Tate is in a far better position

TheNinja

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If I recall correctly Tate lost her last pick for males and last pick for females, whereas Rhonda lost his first male pick and first female pick. Nobody is going 8-0 on the show in prelims so if I'm Tate, sure I'm made I lost, but honestly I gotta assume I was going to lost my 2-3 weakest fighters.

Tate gonna dominate the season. I could see Pena or Moras winning for girls and Holdsworth winning for guys.

so if i recall correctly Kelvin was the last pick for chael and he won the whole show,being picked first or last doesnt determine who the best fighter in the house is,though i agree i see pena winning it for the females

Pena gets picked apart by Rakoczy.

Holdsworth is good but that English guy who won the last fight impressed me as well. Decent kickboxing and extremely aggressive on the ground

Yeah pick placement doesn't mean anything at all. Think of it this way, Tim Goreman was Tate's last pick but he's the only contestant from the show who has a UFC contract already. And like dude said, Kelvin was the last pick last season and he won it all. Luke Cuomo was the last pick on season 2 and he went to the finals. It's tough to tell who's really good by the 2 rounds you get to see, and that's if the fight even goes that long. Also, the only reason Tate picked Pena 1st is because they train together. Matt Serra's first pick was Matt Aroyo, Jones was Bubba, neither of those guys were the best in the house.

No opinion on the women, but from the little I've seen of the season (episode 1 and the recaps, basically)...

Holdsworth will fight Cody Bollinger in the final. The Brit will be kicked off for something or other.

Yeah pick placement doesn't mean anything at all. Think of it this way, Tim Goreman was Tate's last pick but he's the only contestant from the show who has a UFC contract already. And like dude said, Kelvin was the last pick last season and he won it all. Luke Cuomo was the last pick on season 2 and he went to the finals. It's tough to tell who's really good by the 2 rounds you get to see, and that's if the fight even goes that long. Also, the only reason Tate picked Pena 1st is because they train together. Matt Serra's first pick was Matt Aroyo, Jones was Bubba, neither of those guys were the best in the house.

Pick placement doesn't guarantee success or failure, but it's still better to lose you bottom two picks than your top two picks.

I agree I think it could be bollinger and holdsworth on the final. If not 1 of them it will be grant. All 3 seem to be worthy finalists and 2 of them are on tates team

I think the ladies have been stealing the show so far.

But, its hard to say who looks like a clear favorite. Pena probably gets the nod for how well she handled Baszler, but you could say the same thing about Rockzy over Modafferi.

Tates females that are left are a combined 3-4 while Rousey's girls are 4-0. But, they all look green.

Cody Bollinger is my pick to win the whole thing for the men though.

That Peggy girl only has a couple fights under her belt but she is huge for that weightclass. She could be a problem for the other girls. Holdsworth or Bollinger look like the ones to beat for the guys. Upsets happen though. Remember Uriah Hall?

i think the ladies have been stealing the show so far.

But, its hard to say who looks like a clear favorite. Pena probably gets the nod for how well she handled baszler, but you could say the same thing about rockzy over modafferi.

Tates females that are left are a combined 3-4 while rousey's girls are 4-0. But, they all look green.

Cody bollinger is my pick to win the whole thing for the men though.

6-4

I would say Peggy and Jessamine are the top two females remaining, but I think the pool is pretty closely matched. On the other hand Tate clearly has the too 2 makes in Holdswirth and Bollinger imo. The English guy is up there but the promos seemed to indicate he has a major issue arise at some point.

You fell for the commercial editing.

For real. It'll be something like the guy is tempted to leave for his girl and Dana yells at him to leave the house if he really wants to. For all we know, one second later the fighter mans up and tells Dana he is here until the end.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back