xPINKx Team Name Poll

KnightTemplar

Green(Goblin)Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a Thread for members of xPINKx's Game of Death(Lifts) Team only. If you're not a member of our Team, please refrain from posting in here.

We're happy to indulge in smack talk in the Team Log!:icon_chee

These are our possible Team Names:

The X Men

Team KGB

Team Thor

The Berserkers

The Iron Legion

The Men of Steel

The Dark Knights

The Winter Soldiers

The League of Shadows

We're going to win this Competition anyway; let's make sure we look good while doing it.:icon_chee

Last edited:
Snoop Dogg is not a member of this Team, so his vote does not count.:rolleyes:

I don't really like any of those names, but I voted anyhow :icon_lol:

Actually, "The Pink Panthers"/"xPINKx's Panthers" were better than all of the above!

True story.

Actually, "The Pink Panthers"/"xPINKx's Panthers" were better than all of the above!

True story.

I like "The Pink Panthers." Now that the drafts over, can we trade for miaou? It would be a solid investment.

Dead heat at the moment; although Iron Legion has 3 votes, one of them doesn't count as it's from Snoop Dogg, who's not a Team member.:rolleyes:

There are only two types of Sherdoggers: those who were Chosen by xPINKx...and those who wish they had been!:icon_chee

What strength training Programs are you guys running?

If we vote for The X Men, I'm running Juggernaut for the length of the Comp.:icon_lol:

If we choose Team KGB, I'll run 5/3/1 with Triumvirate Assistance.:cool:

Probably some version of 5/3/1, atm leaning towards some kind of full body split with singles in the press and deadlift of course.

Probably some version of 5/3/1, atm leaning towards some kind of full body split with singles in the press and deadlift of course.

You might want to check out an article by a competitive Strongman who used Wendler's Full Body Template combined with 5/3/1 for Powerlifting. He made some very big gains.

You should find the article on Wendler's website.:cool:

You might want to check out an article by a competitive Strongman who used Wendler's Full Body Template combined with 5/3/1 for Powerlifting. He made some very big gains.

You should find the article on Wendler's website.:cool:

Yeah I remember that article, I think he was doing the full body template and used the SST percentages for the assistance lifts. Doesn't sound too bad, thanks for reminding me! Looking it up now.

Yeah I remember that article, I think he was doing the full body template and used the SST percentages for the assistance lifts. Doesn't sound too bad, thanks for reminding me! Looking it up now.

You're welcome, that's what Teammates are for. Yeah, he was using SST for assistance and also the progression from 5/3/1 for Powerlifting:

Week One: 3X3 plus one or two Heavy Singles.

Week Two: 3X5, minimum reps; no AMAP.

Week Three: 5/3/1 plus Heavy Singles

Week Four: Deload.

My suggestions didn't even make the shortlist? What was wrong with xPINKx's Panthers and the xPINKx Socks?

Quick note for all Team Members: we can't win unless we choose Team KGB or The X Men...

...mainly because I will take out a contract with the Russian Mafia on everyone who voted for any other choice!:icon_twis

Back