Xiomy Road Fc 042 Chungju Fight Festival

[ROAD OF FAME] 'Ambar king' memories Yoon Dong-sik pulled out, "My life match is Melvin Manhoef I!"
http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRFVUTXlFVE0=

Some memories of Yoon

042_%25EC%259C%25A4%25EB%258F%2599%25EC%258B%259DFAME_0904.jpg

Minowa meets one of his biggest fans:

Gotta think that Mu Bae Choi's "Ajae never die" promo and his good effort in his fight must have really struck a chord with Road FC's Korean audience, because they're pushing that concept pretty hard for this event, with Minowman in his late thirties, Yoon well into his forties, and Shin getting started in the sport late at 35.

September 23, Chungju will be echoed again in the 'aja enever die!'
http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRFVETnlFVE0=

042_%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EB%2585%25B8%25EC%2599%2580%25EB%25A7%25A8%25EC%259C%25A4%25EB%258F%2599%25EC%258B%259D%25EC%258B%25A0%25EB%258F%2599%25EA%25B5%25AD_0918.jpg

On the 12th of last month, a lot of fans were impressed by the kicking of Choi Mi-bae (47, Choi Jung-bae), who was playing 'Xiaomi ROAD FC 041'. He proved the power of 'ah-jae' in a way that he would never retire to his 17-year-old younger than himself.

Following 'Moo Hyung Bae', another 'Ajae Fighters' are preparing to show once again at XIAOMI ROAD FC 042 X 2017 Chungju World Martial Arts Festival on September 23.

Especially, the match will be a match between Korean and Japanese legends to stimulate the nostalgic fans' nostalgia. It is a confrontation between Japan's Minowaman (41, FREE) and 'Amba King' Yun Dong-sik (45, Ujung Trading)

Minowa Man who made his debut in 1996 is a living legend that shines before mixed martial arts. It has been loved by fans as a representative 'Aja-fighter' that has been active for over 20 years.

'Legend of the Guild' Yoon Dong-sik has been active as a first-generation fighter after moving to mixed martial arts in 2005. It was a martial art that started at a late age, but it created a lot of scenic spots during its heyday, and it continues to challenge even now.

Yoon Dong-sik said, "Cheering for me to show my age and ages and to show me the middle-aged" challenge spirit "and" ahja's power "is more powerful now than cheering me to show my old skills again. I will show you a wonderful appearance in this match. "

Another "Aja Fighter" is Shin Dong-guk (36, Team Force), a firefighter fighter who made his debut through XIAOMI ROAD FC YOUNG GUNS 33 in April. He is still a rookie, but his determination to prove the fireman's prowess and deliver energy to his colleagues was different.

Shin Dong-guk said, "We are going to fight in a dramatic rescue scene to go to rescue people. I think we can win, "he said.

Big changes to the evnt lineup I just noticed from visiting Roads page on my Ipad. Biggest changes are Jang vs Abasov moved to main card, while Park vs Park female fight demoted to Young Guns cards.Eun Soo Kim vs Dae Sung Kim is off. Instead, Eun Soo Kim will take on Magomed Mutaev at -86kg catch weight fight on Young Guns card. No word on what happened with Dae Sung Kim.

sm%2BROAD042.jpg

sm%2BYG36.jpg

I will update my extensive lineup post ASAP.

Very surprised tp see such an extensive write up on a Young Guns card, especially considering this is on their English language page, and not even published on the Korean language page.

http://roadfc.com/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRCUyNTI1M0RRTzBjVE8=
ROAD Fighting Championship introduces the matches on Young Guns 36, the undercard for Xiaomi ROAD FC 042, which will be held during the Chungju World Martial Arts Festival in Chungju, South Korea this coming Saturday, September 23.

Young Guns Series

The Young Guns series, held as the undercard for many ROAD FC numbered events, is designed to feature fighters who are transitioning from amateur MMA, new foreigners, those coming off a delayed break, and those who are seeking a much-needed resurgence in their career. As part of a national system for MMA fighters, three separate amateur leagues feed into the Young Guns events: once a fighter has proven his- or herself, they are able to make a professional debut during a large live event.

For struggling professional fighters or those coming off a long layoff, the Young Guns undercard gives an opportunity to continue a professional career in MMA and get back on track. Foreign fighters new to ROAD FC are given a chance to debut on a live event and prove if they have potential.

Young Guns 36 exemplifies what the series is about. There are many fighters making their pro debut after trials in the amateur Central, Into and Attack Leagues. Several well-known fighters with tarnished records are going to be battling for comebacks. And in the main event for the card, Russian Magomed Mutaev makes his debut against Kim Eun-Soo who is returning to action after a 2-year layoff.

Young Guns 36

-86 kg Catchweight Match
Kim Eun-Soo (7-4, Winners Multigym/Team Roots) vs Magomed Mutaev (11-3, Club Gorec)

Kim Eun-Soo started his career in Heat in Japan, then claimed a great win over Lee Sang-Soo at ROAD FC 006. He has a 100% finish rate with 6 T/KOs. Magomed Mutaev is an M-1 veteran who most recently won a split decision over ROAD veteran Amilcar Alves. Nine out of his 11 wins were finishes. Kim's punching will be on display, and Mutaev can bring a host of weapons to counter it.

Women's Atomweight Match
Park Jeong-Eun (2-2-1, Team Strong Wolf) vs Park Si-Woo (debut, Team Mad)

Park Jeong-Eun is a well-rounded prodigy from a sambo background who started off her career fighting the best in her division. Park Si-Woo is a kickboxer with gold medals in WAKO and the Incheon Indoor Games who transitioned through the amateur ROAD FC Attack League. Well-rounded Park Jeong-Eun has already become a hot prospect to watch, and Park Si-Woo will be looking to join her on the list, should her grappling level match her kickboxing.

Bantamweight Match
Shin Seung-Min (2-1, Ssen Gym) vs He Jianwei (0-5, HJW MMA Team)

Shin Seung-Min has a kickboxing base and transitioned through the amateur Into and Attack Leagues with a total of 6 KOs and an amateur belt from Wardog. He Jianwei was a contestant on UFC's TUF China, and he has a strong grappling base. Shin will be looking to showcase his own style and he'll face a veteran in He who brings a lot more fight to the table than what his underdog record suggests.

Flyweight Match
Kim Sung-Jae (5-7, MMA Story) vs Park Su-Wan (1-1, Ssabi MMA)

Kim Sung-Jae has a seesaw record from facing some of the strongest in the division at home and abroad, with his most recent loss being a decision to stand-out Grigory Popov. Park Su-Wan was 2-1 in the ROAD FC amateur Central League before his pro debut, and his performances advanced him to the Young Guns card. Both are very tough and have loads of endurance, and both are coming off losses, so this will be a crucial record-breaker for the winner.

Welterweight Match
Lim Byeong-Ha (0-6, Team Finish) vs Kim Deok-Soo (debut, Team J)

Lim Byeong-Ha is an excellent grappler with many medals in BJJ competition, plus he holds 2 wins in WAKO kickboxing. Kim Deok-Soo competed in sanda since 2008, winning in three national competitions. Lim needs his “0” to go, and he'll get the chance against debutant Kim, but this is definitely a style-versus-style match.

Lightweight Match
Cho Young-Jun (1-6, Ssen Gym) vs Jin Tae-Ho (2-3, Ronin Crew)

Cho Young-Jun has a grappling base and is active in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competition. Jin Tae-Ho has medalled in no gi grappling and sanda. While both have found success outside the cage, they have struggled to gain footing in MMA. This grappling match is a good test to see who can make the style work and get them back into the win column.

Bantamweight Match
Park Jin (debut, Team Posse) vs Park Sung-Jun (debut, Ssabi MMA)

Park Jin comes from a Muay Thai background where he was a National runner up, on the National team, and amassed a record of 7-5. Park Sung-Jun is a well-rounded MMA fighter with a 2-1 amateur and 2-0 semi-pro record in the ROAD FC Central League. This will be their first chance to impress the fans on a big and bright stage.

Weigh in results:

Xiaomi ROAD FC 042 Main Card

Openweight Match
Aorigele (159.1) vs Masuda Yusuke (103.3)

Middleweight Match
Minowa Man (82.5) vs Yoon Dong-Sik (84.3)

Openweight Match
Kim Chang-Hee (162.4) vs Shim Gun-Oh (132.2)

Lightweight Match
Shin Dong-Guk (70.4) vs Imai Shunya (70.3)

Bantamweight Match
Jang Ik-Hwan (61.9) vs Emil Abbasov (61.1)

Young Guns 36

-86 kg Catchweight Match
Kim Eun-Soo (86.4) vs Magomed Mutaev (86.0)

Women's Atomweight Match
Park Jung-Eun (48.1) vs Park Si-Woo (48.2)

Bantamweight Match
Shin Seung-Min (61.7) vs He Jianwei (62.4 Fail, 61.9 pass – deduct 50% purse)

Flyweight Match
Kim Sung-Jae (57.5) vs Park Su-Wan (57.4)

Welterweight Match
Lim Byeong-Ha (77.3) vs Lim Yong-Joo* (75.0) *Replaces injured Kim Deok-Soo

Lightweight Match
Cho Young-Jun (70.4) vs Jin Tae-Ho (70.3)

Bantamweight Match
Park Jin (61.8) vs Park Sung-Jun (61.8)

Some fighter quotes:
Aorigele vs Masuda Yusuke

Aorigele, “It's an honor to be here and an honor to do my best. I will finish it fast.”

Masuda Yusuke, “It's my first time in ROAD FC and it's an honor to be the main event in my debut. I will do my best.”

Minowa Man vs Yoon Dong-Sik

Yoon Dong-Sik, “There's a story between me and Minowa. After debuting in Pride, I was living in Japan. Minowa was a superstar there. He came to the gym I was at. One day we had the opportunity to practice together. I know the fans are going to enjoy this.”

Minowa Man, “I'm honored to be at ROAD FC and face off with Yoon Dong-Sik. I will do my best for my fans and everyone at ROAD FC.”

Kim Chang-Hee vs Shim Gun-Oh

Shim Gun-Oh, “I changed my name twice so I guess fans are a bit confused. I will do my best as Shim Gun-Oh.”

Kim Chang-Hee, “Just like last time, I will show you a fiery match.”

Shin Dong-Guk vs Imai Shunya

Fireman Shin Dong-Guk, “I just lost two of my fellow firefighters recently. They were doing their job, and were lost in the line of duty. I want everyone to try and live safely.”

In, but going to be in and out. Exhausted.

This is a cool looking venue.

Overslept a bit, nasty double wrist lock in the last fight to finally get Byung Ha Lim his first pro win

Si Woo Park gave a good account of herself in her debut, the training with Hamderlei shows, but Jung Eun Park was a step ahead everywhere

Good main card opener. Abbasov dropped Jang hard in the opening round after Jang was getting the better of the exchanges. Jang came back in the second round with about 60 unanswered punches to grab the finish.

Fireman Dong Guk Shin up next

Back online. Damn work. Can't wait to catch up on what I missed.

Good finish from Dong Guk Shin, Kikuno style with the toes digging into the ribs. He had a cool entrance as well, paying tribute to firefighters that recently passed away in the line of duty.

Good finish from Dong Guk Shin, Kikuno style with the toes digging into the ribs. He had a cool entrance as well, paying tribute to firefighters that recently passed away in the line of duty.

Looking forward to watching the replay.

Gun Oh Shim finally turning his bad luck around. I still think he's cursed.

Sucks for Yoon, he dominated that fight

That sucks for Yoon. Poor guy is falling apart. He was doing well, too.

Back