Xiomy Road Fc 042 Chungju Fight Festival | Page 2

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by MMALOPEZ, Jul 26, 2017.

1. leto1776 Sherdog Wet Shaver

leto1776
    Papachulu and MMALOPEZ like this.
  2. MMALOPEZ Silver Belt

MMALOPEZ
    This video pumped the hell out of me lol

3. leto1776 Sherdog Wet Shaver

leto1776
    Minowa meets one of his biggest fans:

Papachulu likes this.
  4. leto1776 Sherdog Wet Shaver

leto1776
    Gotta think that Mu Bae Choi's "Ajae never die" promo and his good effort in his fight must have really struck a chord with Road FC's Korean audience, because they're pushing that concept pretty hard for this event, with Minowman in his late thirties, Yoon well into his forties, and Shin getting started in the sport late at 35.

September 23, Chungju will be echoed again in the 'aja enever die!'
    http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRFVETnlFVE0=

[​IMG]

On the 12th of last month, a lot of fans were impressed by the kicking of Choi Mi-bae (47, Choi Jung-bae), who was playing 'Xiaomi ROAD FC 041'. He proved the power of 'ah-jae' in a way that he would never retire to his 17-year-old younger than himself.

Following 'Moo Hyung Bae', another 'Ajae Fighters' are preparing to show once again at XIAOMI ROAD FC 042 X 2017 Chungju World Martial Arts Festival on September 23.

Especially, the match will be a match between Korean and Japanese legends to stimulate the nostalgic fans' nostalgia. It is a confrontation between Japan's Minowaman (41, FREE) and 'Amba King' Yun Dong-sik (45, Ujung Trading)

Minowa Man who made his debut in 1996 is a living legend that shines before mixed martial arts. It has been loved by fans as a representative 'Aja-fighter' that has been active for over 20 years.

'Legend of the Guild' Yoon Dong-sik has been active as a first-generation fighter after moving to mixed martial arts in 2005. It was a martial art that started at a late age, but it created a lot of scenic spots during its heyday, and it continues to challenge even now.

Yoon Dong-sik said, "Cheering for me to show my age and ages and to show me the middle-aged" challenge spirit "and" ahja's power "is more powerful now than cheering me to show my old skills again. I will show you a wonderful appearance in this match. "

Another "Aja Fighter" is Shin Dong-guk (36, Team Force), a firefighter fighter who made his debut through XIAOMI ROAD FC YOUNG GUNS 33 in April. He is still a rookie, but his determination to prove the fireman's prowess and deliver energy to his colleagues was different.

Shin Dong-guk said, "We are going to fight in a dramatic rescue scene to go to rescue people. I think we can win, "he said.

Papachulu likes this.
  5. leto1776 Sherdog Wet Shaver

leto1776
    Big changes to the evnt lineup I just noticed from visiting Roads page on my Ipad. Biggest changes are Jang vs Abasov moved to main card, while Park vs Park female fight demoted to Young Guns cards.Eun Soo Kim vs Dae Sung Kim is off. Instead, Eun Soo Kim will take on Magomed Mutaev at -86kg catch weight fight on Young Guns card. No word on what happened with Dae Sung Kim.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will update my extensive lineup post ASAP.