Xiaomi ROAD FC 33 returns to Korea on 24 Sept. Choi Hong-Man vs Mighty Mo

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.mmamadhouse.com/xiaomi-r...-openweight-final-choi-hong-man-vs-mighty-mo/

Event: Xiaomi ROAD Fighting Championship 033

Date: Saturday, 24 September, 2016

Place: Jangchung Gymnasium, Seoul, South Korea

Openweight Tournament Championship Final

Choi Hong-Man vs Mighty Mo

Openweight Match

Aorigele VS Myung Hyun-Man

Bantamweight Match

Kim Min-Woo VS Nezu Yuta

Women’s -54 Catchweight Match

Lin Heqin vs Kim Hae-In

Bantamweight Match

Alatengheili VS Jang Dae-Yeong

Featherweight Match

Hong Young-Ki VS Uesako Hiroto

Heavyweight Match

Zhang Jianjun VS Kim Dae-Sung

Openweight Match

Hou Zhenlin VS Shim Gun-Oh

Lightweight Match

Murat Kazgan VS Abe Ukyo

Featherweight Match

Yang Junkai VS Jang Ik-Hwan

From the sound of things they likely moved the event from China to Korea due to the THAAD sanctions. Not 100% sure but that seems to be the likely reason I am seeing pop up the most.

From the sound of things they likely moved the event from China to Korea due to the THAAD sanctions. Not 100% sure but that seems to be the likely reason I am seeing pop up the most.

I think you're right.

ROAD%2BFC%2B033.jpg

Whole main card of Road FC 033 officially announced today.

Openweight championship tournament final
Choi Hong-man (S.Korea) vs. Mighty Mo (USA)

Featherweight bout
Hong Young-ki (S.Korea) vs. Uesako Hiroto (Japan)

-72.5 catchweight bout
Sasaki Shinji (Japan) vs. Bruno Miranda (Brazil)

Bantamweight bout
Kim Min-woo (S.Korea) vs. Nezu Yuta (Japan)

Lightweight bout
Park Won-sik (S.Korea) vs. Abe Ukyo (Japan)

Lightweight bout
Nandinerdene (Mongolia) vs. Ki Won-bin (S.Korea)

Women's -54kg catchweight bout
Lin Heqin (China) vs. Kim Hae-in (S.Korea)

Middleweight bout
Kim Nae-chul (S.Korea) vs. Park Jung-kyo (S.Korea)

The Sasaki vs Miranda winner should get the next title shot at Kwon A Sol. Sasaki is 3-0 in ROAD (with wins over Chang Hyun Kim and Parky), Miranda is also 3-0 in ROAD (win over the last title challenger Kwang Hee Lee).

Hopefully Parky can get a win, if he loses this fight then he might want to retire again, he hasn't looked good at all since the big neck injury years ago. Won Bin Ki vs Nandinerdene is going to be complete chaos and violence. Good to see Jung Kyo Park back, he's always good for a fun scrap and has a deceptive record.

Did anyone see when HMC fought that chinese fighter that just beat Sapp because in that fight I thought Choi looked in much better shape than he did when he fought Fedor and Cro cop,
but when the fight started he was put against the fence and it just seemed as though when there were opportunities to land strikes he just threw weak short punches that did very little damage and I can just see him getting starched by Mighty Mo pretty easily which is too bad because it seemed like Choi had gotten in shape and was gonna be a force at least in Road FC.

Wonder Girls giving a message for the event

Looking forward to the iPPV again. I'm guessing they'll probably go through the same service as last time, which was easy and painless.

The IPPV link
$7.54, a few dollars cheaper than it usually is

Might Mo's arrival in Korea

Choi and Mighty Mo discussing their plans for each other

Not sure how to embed facebook videos, but there were a few of open media workouts, with a few fighters showing off TKD style kicks.

Back