XFGear short review *pics*

Adino-right now you can only do custom orders trough XF. I can do custom on the other brands that I carry.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Adino-right now you can only do custom orders trough XF. I can do custom on the other brands that I carry.

www.SSFgear.com
So you can customize those nogi blue shorts?

ttt for Soid, I dont know if Ron saw your post.

We can get the comp version for you and we can embroider any thing you want on them.

Thanks Adino, I didn't see this one.

www.SSFgear.com

Thanks Adino for the good review . We are trying hard to make the best quality gear on the market. We know there is always room for improvement. We are presently looking at a more comfortable drawstring. Other than that though people seem to be really happy with the shorts. Thanks for all the support and we will do our best to keep improving our gear to keep up with this growing sport's needs.

Questions for Paul or Ron. Why are the ends of the draw string so far apart inside of the short? Have you had any problems with them bunching up in the front? I love the look!

MMA, This was one of my minor concerns with the shorts that Paul said is being fixed so I wouldn't worry about too heavily. They do bunch up a little, but it isn't bad. Only happens to me if I am in a tight guard.

Yea... for sure its a quick fix. It just struck me as odd when I saw how far apart the opposing ends were. Great looking shorts though.

It's not that big of a deal, I suppose it could be fixed by going a size lower since they do stretch. I just love the logo on the pant leg, it looks kick ass and people have already been asking me where I got my shorts from. I tell them XFGear, but I am really hoping I stay the only one with these nifty shorts at my gym.

Phenom... all the short manufacture is going to do is bring the ends of the drawstring much closer together. That will fix the problem. As far as cosmetics are concerned, I think the XFGear Comp shorts are the sharpest on the market.

adino which one would you pic Xfgear short or Sprawl?

Adino said:
Kinda the catch-22 of MMA gear right. You want the sweetest gear that no one has, but after you get it everyone else gets it. Oh well, I guess that's what is cool about XFGear, I dont think Ill be ordering the Phen

Butcher101 said:
adino which one would you pic Xfgear short or Sprawl?

I think alot depends on what your going to be using them for. Right off your dealing with two great products, the best of the best that I have seen and tested. So whatever choice you make you can't make a wrong one. It really depends on your preferences and what your going to be using them for mainly.

Hey Paul, I saw alot of people wearing the XF Gear shorts last night at class, they look great. I asked a couple of people how they liked the shorts and they said they were really happy with them. I'm gonna have to get myself a pair soon.

bubbs71 said:
Hey Paul, I saw alot of people wearing the XF Gear shorts last night at class, they look great. I asked a couple of people how they liked the shorts and they said they were really happy with them. I'm gonna have to get myself a pair soon.

Cool, good to here . Were those the Gokor models? By the way , now anyone can buy the Gokor models through us directly. We are a sponsor of Gokors and his fighters so now any Gokor fan or student can Buy them through us. They will be on the site in a couple of weeks.

Back