XFC new CBS deal and to hold 6 events in the USA! Bjorn involved?

Yes, it started in Tampa Fl if I'm not mistaken but some Brazilian investors took over but apparently a new group enter the equation including Bjorn!

Well if he does get involved I hope he treats his fighters in XFC just like how he wants the UFC to treat fighters under the his MMAAA or whatever letters it is.

I'm very happy about this news. Myron is a solid promoter and has done a lot to help a lot of fighters in Brazil and the US. Was unaware of Rebneys involvement. May have to do with the fact that XFC was putting on tournaments in Brazil. I wonder if they're talking about the idea of doing tournaments in the US too.

CBS or CBSSN?

Big difference. CBSSN has CFFC, and now Superkombat, and smaller boxing shows. They average only like 20k viewers.

Bjorn shouldn't be doing the "worker's group that isn't a union" and a new org both.

If he does, at least one, maybe both, won't end well.

that was the word last week. Sounds like that's Bjorn.

Cool, I get CBS SN and I watch all the MMA & boxing they have. They used to have South Florida's Fight Time Promotions events on tape delay, and some amateur organization's shows too as well as tape delayed CFFC sometimes, plus a couple of Europe's FFC cards more recently and fairly regular small boxing shows. It's kind of inconsistent, but more the better.

Cbssn has a really small viewer base, but it's anyways good for these guys to have a chance for exposure

CBS or CBSSN?

Big difference. CBSSN has CFFC, and now Superkombat, and smaller boxing shows. They average only like 20k viewers.

Oh its for sure on CBSSN.

There viewership does suck but MMA can still be had at a cheap price for live sports. That is why you see NBCSN with WSOF and seen CBSSB play around with some other orgs. Simply put the media outlets have all the power and these orgs more or less beg for a deal.

CBSSN will rise up now. XFC, CFFC and Superkombat are excellent deals.

I hope this is true! Bjorn needs to get back into promoting MMA. I hope he brings back tournies like old school Bellator.

Back