Xenforo

KungFuCow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You guys should really consider switching to Xenforo and their new big board search engine based off of Elastic Search. I think for a forum this size it would be a smart move and lets face it, vBulletin is on the way out.

Its a much more modern platform, extremely customizable and at some point, support for VB3 is going to end. I made the mistake of switching my board over to VB4 and regretted it until I found Xenforo.

Just a suggestion.

Eat your ham, Tina!

I dont know if Garrett is still on staff but he and I discussed this forum a few years ago. I also run a big board forum. If you guys are interested in switching, which you really should, ask him to email me. He can get my email address from my account anyways.

he's not on staff, he doesn't own the website, isn't employed by Crave and doesn't post here any more.

You guys should really consider switching to Xenforo and their new big board search engine based off of Elastic Search. I think for a forum this size it would be a smart move and lets face it, vBulletin is on the way out.

Its a much more modern platform, extremely customizable and at some point, support for VB3 is going to end. I made the mistake of switching my board over to VB4 and regretted it until I found Xenforo.

Just a suggestion.

<mma4>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back