xd 40 sub compact review?

bubba

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Thinking about buying one but i cant find any solid info about one. I have ben to the springfield site, guns and ammo, and impact guns trying to find a review of this gun. Any body have any info about this gun. How on target is it with the 3 inch barrel at different ranges ?
thank you

That's a good forum Bort. I read a few of the other threads. Some of the guys on there really know their shit.

I got the the xd45 instead. Planed on getting the 40 but when i got there the 45 (they must have just put in the display case) just looked too temping i had to get it. i will save up some money here and there, that will go to the xd 40 sub compact.

Have you tried a Glock or Smith and Wesson M&P yet? They should both have similar models in that size and caliber. I know that I definitely preferred Glock over XD when I had the opportunity to try both.

^^^I have a Smith and Wessen 40. metel frame model 4006. Have looked at the mp, nice gun

Good choice on the XD 45. I have one myself. The grip on it just feels better then the Glock 21 or the Glock 37. More like a 1911. You can't beat a 45. Everybody should have one. I've put many many rounds through it and only had it jam once and that was only because of the shitty amunitionI was using. You won't be dissapointed.

Back