XC Skiing is the solution for bad mma cardio

Winebrandt

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
After seeing all of these recent threads speculating about Connor and his cardio, and his search for alternative forms of cross training like rowing and cycling.. I decided to share what i think is the very best form of cardio that translates better than running to mma... XC SKIING!

Xc skiing requires a strong core, legs and arms and involves almost your whole body while at the same time adds almost zero impact on the knees..

Also xc Skiiers have delivered some of the highest Vo2 Max results of all time..
Higher than American Legends such as Steve Prefontaine and Lance armstrong..

Here are some Xc skiers for people who want to look at cardio monsters..

Marit Björgen, NorwayINPIX_NORWAY-201201_2_308.JPG
Petter Northug, Norway
2270107.jpg

Charlotte Kalla, SwedenCharlotte_Kalla.jpg

Last edited:
I heard Conor Mcgregor's F.A.S.T. conditioning is the solution to bad MMA cardio

Cross-country skiers are among the most dubious athletes out there in terms of PED-cheating.

You probably knew that and was being sarcastic.

Marit Björgen, Norway
inpix_norway-201201_2_308-jpg.280825
View attachment 280825
United_States_Anti-Doping_Agency_logo.png

thats a brutal sport

you realize they have fights to train for too right?

The whole point of this thread was just to show roided out chicks wasn't it? That first girl, the arms, the hands, the pecs, it all looks like a man in a dress. If she wasn't born a man she has the T levels of one.

Cross-country skiers are among the most dubious athletes out there in terms of PED-cheating.

You probably knew that and was being sarcastic.

Cycling and cross-country skiers go well above and beyond for PED's. They typically get to the new thing first, like the blood doping. They aren't messing around with East German roids.

Doesn't look like those women have had their USADA visit.

They would gas within a round of grappling.

Back