Xbox Scorpio hardware specs

tumblr_ntmblvZ14U1srbyoyo1_500.gif

the-homer-inline4.jpg

Honestly lost a lot of excitement for the Scorpio when I realized I couldn't name a single Xbox One title that I am still excited for. They better reveal some good stuff soon or I will have no reason to get the Scorpio at all.

That said, hope it will deliver on the expectations.

I don't know why MS is doing this. This gen is lost. Might as well just ride the one and restart in 2020

I don't know why MS is doing this. This gen is lost. Might as well just ride the one and restart in 2020

This strategy is also known, within the industry, as...

Nintendo Wii U.

And not a single f*** was given? They canceled the only exciting exclusive title. Good luck selling your expensive useless box...

Ballsy to give it to DF, must be extremely confident.

Also lol @ the Sony fanboys pushing still pushing the 'no exclusives' agenda.

It's not an agenda, it's a fact.

It's not an agenda, it's a fact.

Ryse, Titanfall 1, Dead Rising 3, Sunset Overdrive, Forza MS, Forza Horizon, Gears of War, Halo, SOD, Crackdown, Sea of Thieves, We Happy Few, Cuphead, Quantum Break. Not to mention they got Tomb Raider and Dead Rising 4 a whole year before PS.

PlayStation may have more exclusives I don't think anyone will deny that but this idea that MS only has three exclusives just isn't true.

Ryse, Titanfall 1, Dead Rising 3, Sunset Overdrive, Forza MS, Forza Horizon, Gears of War, Halo, SOD, Crackdown, Sea of Thieves, We Happy Few, Cuphead, Quantum Break. Not to mention they got Tomb Raider and Dead Rising 4 a whole year before PS.

PlayStation may have more exclusives I don't think anyone will deny that but this idea that MS only has three exclusives just isn't true.
Most, if not all, of those have come and gone. Sony seems to just be getting warmed up.

I'm fairly impressed. They are even going to give some options on performance and graphical settings.

What Agenda? Microsoft is getting trounced by Sony right now and that is simple fact. I'm actually surprised they bothered with Scorpio because they sure as hell seem to be packing it up this gen.

I'm guessing they will finally get some decent new IPs out, but right now it is bleak. And I'm a One owner.

They were posted 13 minutes before yours... Lol

I saw that after I posted them, and edited my reply. That is what happens when you leave a thread open and watch the video's before posting them.

X-box never gets any of the great Japanese titles. I don't know why anyone would choose that over a playstation that has plenty of great titles from both parts of the world.

Price and exclusives will be a huge factor.

Hopefully they will announce some solid exclusives at E3. That's probably the most important thing for me. Why should I get a Scorpio when I already have a PS4, Switch and PC? Looking forward to E3.