Xbox One Resident Evil Super Bundle

Dinkin_Flicka

So easy it's hard
@Black
Reaction score
FYI, the Xbox One has the RE Super Bundle on sale for $20 for the 20th anniversary. It includes RE Remake, RE0, Revelations 2, RE4, RE5, and RE6.

That's a screaming deal for $20!

You sure it was 52.00 for me

Looking back, I think it may have been a error on the price. They had the Tripple Pack which was RE 4, 5 ,6 for $29.99, so it doesn't make much sense to have Super Bundle which had those 3 games, pluse 3 more for $10 cheaper. I must have snuck in before they fixed it since I walked away with the bundle at the $20 price.

Looking back, I think it may have been a error on the price. They had the Tripple Pack which was RE 4, 5 ,6 for $29.99, so it doesn't make much sense to have Super Bundle which had those 3 games, pluse 3 more for $10 cheaper. I must have snuck in before they fixed it since I walked away with the bundle at the $20 price.

Yeah, I heard about it for the $20 price and people had a feeling it was an error so they were jumping all over it. I already have most of those games, so I passed. Good job on getting all that for $20 though. Great deal for you!

Back