XBOX ONE Official Discussion: News, Rumors, Games, Sales, Hardware, Event Coverage, Xbox Live Gold

I figured it out. Lol, there are 12 people online playing multiplayer.
So tell us how??

I don’t have my actual 360 anymore just the hd from it. And my Xbox account is different now than I had on the 360

So tell us how??

I don’t have my actual 360 anymore just the hd from it. And my Xbox account is different now than I had on the 360
You can try to register the X360 account on the One and make it dependent to your new account. I don't know if it will work, just a guess.

You can try to register the X360 account on the One and make it dependent to your new account. I don't know if it will work, just a guess.
I don’t remeber what the 360 account was , when I got the one I tried to “link them “ or whatever you call it and was on the phone with customer service for hours and couldn’t and gave up, it wasn’t working for what ever reason. I just want my save game states off the HD

I don’t remeber what the 360 account was , when I got the one I tried to “link them “ or whatever you call it and was on the phone with customer service for hours and couldn’t and gave up, it wasn’t working for what ever reason. I just want my save game states off the HD
If you have a harddrive wiring cables kit, could you connect it to computer and copy and paste the files to USB flashdrive? No idea if that works.

If you have a harddrive wiring cables kit, could you connect it to computer and copy and paste the files to USB flashdrive? No idea if that works.
I’ve wondered about that. It’s the old school hd that clips into the a knot the unit. And has a weird connection type, I’d probubaly need to open it up and see what it really is. Probably a sata on the inside so with a sata to usb I could probubaly get it going

Maybe

Hopefully, someone will make Capcom vs. SNK 2 compatible with the Microsoft Xbox One.

Hopefully, someone will make Capcom vs. SNK 2 compatible with the Microsoft Xbox One.
They made Kingdoms of Amalur compatible and the original developer was dead and buried. Never lose hope.

They made Kingdoms of Amalur compatible and the original developer was dead and buried. Never lose hope.

Are you saying that you have witnessed the awe and epic majesty that is Capcom vs. SNK 2?

capcom_vs_snk_2__wallpaper_by_cepillo16-d552vbb-e1365548319324.jpg

caps1.jpg

249222-EO620.jpg');

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Capcom_Vs_SNK_2.jpg

Wouldn't that be dependent on having your save files in the cloud though? The save files would still be on his hard drive.

Crysis 2 has one of the best video game soundtracks.

Hans Zimmer contributed quite a few scores.

Very underrated game series in my opinion.

Wouldn't that be dependent on having your save files in the cloud though? The save files would still be on his hard drive.
Yes. I thought he remembered his old account. Exchanging save files between accounts might be impossible.

So tell us how??

The way I did it, I had to go onto my 360, go to settings, go to storage, then I hit Y to go into games that had storage files associated with them, then scrolled down and selected Crysis 3, then had the option to MOVE the files, which I moved to the Cloud.

Then when I started up my Xbone and launched the game, it automatically synched to the cloud and updated my profile.

I just want the remastered versions of MUA 1 & 2 already.

Also, adding ME 2 & 3 as BC would be nice, too.
2 used to be?

I was pissed when I went to do another playthrough finished 2 and 3 wasn’t?

I just want the remastered versions of MUA 1 & 2 already.

Also, adding ME 2 & 3 as BC would be nice, too.

Lol... I swear every time I read through a video game thread I have to Google some video game abbreviation. What is ME and BC? MUA is Marvel Ultimate Alliance right?

Lol... I swear every time I read through a video game thread I have to Google some video game abbreviation. What is ME and BC? MUA is Marvel Ultimate Alliance right?

Hahaha yep!

ME is Mass Effect and BC is Backwards Compatible.

Back