WWE's Coach: "Brock was mad at DC."

We all knew the winner of DC Stipe would call out Brock. It was reported they would face him should one of them win. It was 100% staged.
However....
I do think Brocktard went a little too WWE. But that's fine, I dont mind watching him lose to much smaller guys than him. Its funny.

Meltzer reported a month ago that UFC wanted Brock there to challenge the winner.
DC knew that & called him in first.
I don't think the push was "staged" as far as DC knowing, but Brock knew DC would go with it.
I doubt he would do that to Stipe

I'm going to reserve judgement till Ja Rule comments on this

brock-deal-with-it.jpg

Everyone knows Brock was sick in his Cain & Reem fight.
Oh yeah forgot about that. That's fair, especially for the Cain fight. I think by the time he fought Overeem he had been better for a while wasn't he?

So Brock was upset at being called a wrestler and an all-American? Or does he not like being told what to do so “get your ass in here!” Was too much for him? Wow DC is already in Brocks head. All that fake fighting has made Lesnar soft lol

Oh yeah forgot about that. That's fair, especially for the Cain fight. I think by the time he fought Overeem he had been better for a while wasn't he?

No that was when he was at his worst
Remember Reem hit him in stomach & it was all over

He had the procedures down after the Reem fight

Absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
Meltzer reported a month ago that UFC wanted Brock there to challenge the winner.
DC knew that & called him in first.
I don't think the push was "staged" as far as DC knowing, but Brock knew DC would go with it.
I doubt he would do that to Stipe

It was obviously staged as Dana pushed the security guards away.

"I'm out here in the ufc
Pushing DC
Cus WWE
Won't pay me nothing" - Brock.

Love how mma fans hate on the fakeness of wwe and then fall for things like this

No that was when he was at his worst
Remember Reem hit him in stomach & it was all over

He had the procedures down after the Reem fight

Bork had the surgery before the Reem fight, Goldie & Joe were discussing the fact he had x amount of colon surgically removed during the bout, ubereem dropped brock with a brutal liver kick.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-overeem-it-felt-like-i-got-kicked-by-a-horse
The conversations I've had with Brock Lesnar since that fight, all indications point to it's over. Here's what Brock said to me, he said 'I'll tell you what. After my surgery from diverticulitis, this last surgery I had, I have never felt so good in my life.' He said 'I've had the best camp I've ever had, no injuries, I was in great shape. All the things that could go right went right. That guy is just that much better than me, and it's time to retire.'"

None of that makes any sense. Why were they smiling at each other

Back