WWE's Coach: "Brock was mad at DC."

I heard this on the show before Luke Thomas on Sirius radio. It's a wrestling show. COach is the guy from ESPN, and he's also a wrestler.He said that his source told him the push was 100 percent real and not planned. I'm paraphrasing a little here, but what he said was that Brock was upset that DC was hamming it up too much, overselling it and making it look too WWEish. And that's why he pushed him.
sorry, but that's stupid and makes no sense.
If anything the push is straight up from WWE.
You see, MMA fighters don't need to intimidate the opponent. Much like DC DC said. He can push now, but he'll sleep later.

The push was real and he couldn't even drop him?<36>

That looked as staged as it could get. Brock had to know a call out was coming. If that’s the case, he had to expect DC to make it a spectacle
Who can know how much was planned and how much wasn't. I have a theory. I think, obviously, a face-off was planned. However, we're talking about Brock Lesnar. He's known as a loose cannon with a hairtrigger temper anyway...in real life. He's been described as not particularly liking people. He probably had a general assignment of facing of with DC and to try to gin interest for the upcoming fight. That leaves room for all kinds of different directions it could go. DC was giddy, he's smiling, he's strutting, and he's acting very alpha when Brock steps into the octagon. If anyone has ever witnessed two alpha male dogs (or really of any mammal) meeting before their hierarchy is established, what comes next is fairly predictable. Brock was smiling when he first enters and then his expression switches on a dime. I may be wrong. It may have been purely an act, but I don't think it was. I don't think he liked the way DC was strutting toward him and his whole demeanor. I don't think he literally came unhinged to the degree that he appeared, but I do think he channeled the anger into the magnificent tirade that we beheld. So I guess perhaps it was half performance but fueled by genuine anger that he intentionally let off its leash for the sake of the show.

Jacked white boys get upset, and we all know what we have to do about it.

I don't care if it was real or not.'

I"m glad these 2 champs are fighting. will make a nice swan song for DC. Then we can have Cain come in & take the title from brock.

I heard this on the show before Luke Thomas on Sirius radio. It's a wrestling show. COach is the guy from ESPN, and he's also a wrestler.He said that his source told him the push was 100 percent real and not planned. I'm paraphrasing a little here, but what he said was that Brock was upset that DC was hamming it up too much, overselling it and making it look too WWEish. And that's why he pushed him.
so brok told him all this on phone call? lol coach is a mark

“Brock, go up and push the winner”

“D.C., Brock is going to come up and push you in about two minutes”
How staged is it if they decide to do it like two minutes before it happens?

Anyway I believe it wasn't staged, DC's story seems legit. Saw Lesnar beforehand and eventually realized he was looking to call out the winner so he did it himself and then we got what happened.

I don't care if it was real or not.'

I"m glad these 2 champs are fighting. will make a nice swan song for DC. Then we can have Cain come in & take the title from brock.
Are you implying Brock will beat DC?
<Dany07>

How staged is it if they decide to do it like two minutes before it happens?

Anyway I believe it wasn't staged, DC's story seems legit. Saw Lesnar beforehand and eventually realized he was looking to call out the winner so he did it himself and then we got what happened.
Who knows? It’s not worth us arguing over. Staged only means they planned it in advance. Even one minute before qualifies

That shove may have been staged but DC moved pretty far. At the end of the day it’s a big payday for DC to retire with, that’s it

The push was real and he couldn't even drop him?<36>
He didn't wanna piss off little man, so he held back a little so DC wouldn't fall over and little dude wouldn't have to end Brock's life.

are you implying that DC will beat Brock?

<Dany07>
Am I arguing that a man who hasn't had a win since 2010 and hasn't fought in two years will lose to the current LHW and HW champ whose main sparring already beat said man?

Yes, yes I am.

Who can know how much was planned and how much wasn't. I have a theory. I think, obviously, a face-off was planned. However, we're talking about Brock Lesnar. He's known as a loose cannon with a hairtrigger temper anyway...in real life. He's been described as not particularly liking people. He probably had a general assignment of facing of with DC and to try to gin interest for the upcoming fight. That leaves room for all kinds of different directions it could go. DC was giddy, he's smiling, he's strutting, and he's acting very alpha when Brock steps into the octagon. If anyone has ever witnessed two alpha male dogs (or really of any mammal) meeting before their hierarchy is established, what comes next is fairly predictable. Brock was smiling when he first enters and then his expression switches on a dime. I may be wrong. It may have been purely an act, but I don't think it was. I don't think he liked the way DC was strutting toward him and his whole demeanor. I don't think he literally came unhinged to the degree that he appeared, but I do think he channeled the anger into the magnificent tirade that we beheld. So I guess perhaps it was half performance but fueled by genuine anger that he intentionally let off its leash for the sake of the show.

Brocks not a loose cannon. There’s not one guy in the wwe that will tell you that Brock is unsafe or not a professional

Yaa...he'd have been mad at Stipe as well.

Of course it was planned.. The UFC made a point of showing Brock walking in and going to his seats. If Stipe would have won he would have called Brock out as well.

BnCKPYI.jpg

Am I arguing that a man who hasn't had a win since 2010
Stop trolling me with your fancy word play...

and hasn't fought in two years will lose to the current LHW and HW champ whose main sparring already beat said man?

Yes, yes I am.

Not taking anything away from Cain... but that & Reem's wins come with an asterisk against our 3 time HW champion.

DC is star struck & got one foot out the door. He's gonna choke worse than you on your back of cheetoes when it happenz.

Of course it was planned.. The UFC made a point of showing Brock walking in and going to his seats. If Stipe would have won he would have called Brock out as well.
What about all the other people they showed in the audience during the broadcast... none of them went into the cage & pushed DC.

Back