Status
Not open for further replies.
Only matches that mattered

Brock Bryan ****
Charlotte Ronda ****¼
Rollins Nak ***¾
Buddy Ali ****

Made it a worthwhile show

The worst part about this PPV is that I feel nothing....

Aside from annoyance that I wasted my time to see and feel: NOTHING
wrestling isn’t gonna change your psychopathic tendencies

wrestling isn’t gonna change your psychopathic tendencies

Thats not what I ask! No one can change that.

Great performances on several matches but they don't mean shit in the long term, hell some in the short term...that's why this PPV gets a down

So is teh rumour and innuendo that Undisputed Era are getting the call up to the big leagues this week?

Half the matches were very good. They need to stop pushing Shane, it's just ridiculous.

Ok ppv: lesnar/bryan, rousey/Charlotte and buddy/ali best matches, rest ranged from ok to meh. Seeing bryan main eventing a ppv after the injuries he had over the years was great to see been a daniel bryan fan.

Piss off

There were great performances, but this RAW vs SD shit once again takes the focus off the performers and any storylines but instead turns into another Mack Family circle jerk.

Brock/Bryan and RR/Flair were entertaining AF but accomplished NOTHING!

Edit:

Survivor Series used to give us Taker beating Hogan or the Montreal Screwjob...what came out of this?

Title changes in 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99. 92 and 93 were kind of jokey events.

The show was a disappointment. Bork winning, random charlotte attack on Rhonda ( which was already heading to a solid match ) and Samoa Joe losing in two seconds sucked. I figured the mens raw team would win but not a blow out. Sweeping the event is a change of pace but to what end?

Past changes just have me thinking nothing substantial will come of it : /

Do I even WWE... Thought I watched Smackdown last week. Bryan vs Brock.

Kung Fu Tze you piece of shit...

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back