WWE: Survivor Series 2018 Live Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
People actually want to see a 4 Horsewoman vs 4 Horsewoman match? Marina and Duke are both green and have losing records in MMA, who cares about those cans.

I would however be interested in Ronda/Shayna vs Charlotte/Becky
Only ones interested are the straggler Horsewomen for either team.

To be fair, The E doesn't exactly make it easy to be emotionally invested and feel anything other than apathy with the ass backwards way they book most of the characters people care about.

Piss off

There were great performances, but this RAW vs SD shit once again takes the focus off the performers and any storylines but instead turns into another Mack Family circle jerk.

Brock/Bryan and RR/Flair were entertaining AF but accomplished NOTHING!

Edit:

Survivor Series used to give us Taker beating Hogan or the Montreal Screwjob...what came out of this?

Last edited:
People actually want to see a 4 Horsewoman vs 4 Horsewoman match? Marina and Duke are both green and have losing records in MMA, who cares about those cans.

I would however be interested in Ronda/Shayna vs Charlotte/Becky
That actually makes the most sense

I command thee enter this amulet !
7IVCOJ8.gif

That thing scared the shit out of me as a kid.

CW match was great, the last two matches were pretty good. Props to Charlotte for filling in on short notice and Ronda for taking that beatdown. Cheers wouldve been hella loud if it were Becky, though. Liked Bryan/Lesnar, would like to see them do it again, honestly.

I hope they don't do it again. People bitch about Lesnar not being on Raw every week...but I'll take seeing matches like tonight once every couple months over seeing the same match beat into the ground for months at a time like everyone else is stuck doing.

Fire everyone who couldn't pull their weight and raid NXT as a personal Eff you to Triple H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back