WWE Reportedly Signs AJ Styles and Other Top New Japan Pro Wrestling Stars

Omega is one of my favorite current wrestlers. He's awesome. Seems like a dude who really gets wrestling.
I think Omega is perfect for the Japanese crowd. He would have been so over back in the 80s too. I see him having issues in the reality era wwe.

Is the WWE going to bring in Hard Gay to be the leader of this faction?

I really don't get how the Bullet Club benefits Balor. For obvious reasons it should, but I feel he is as over as can be in NXT. Only way I can see them getting more heat is if they make an angle about them coming for Balor for leaving them or something. I highly doubt that would be the case since WWE put in to trademark "Balor Club". I do admit though I didn't know anything about the Bullet Club before all of this, which means I still don't know much.

That Hadoken is amazing...

Hadouken.gif

tumblr_mdjnoe1xUg1r4hr6ro3_250.gif

Last edited:
I hope Styles and Nakamura stay in NJPW (though, I would most certainly mark out if they did pop up on NXT or the Royal Rumble). I just don't have the faith in the WWE that they'll do anything significant with them in the long-term.

I think Hunter's just bringing top indy names in to generate buzz and positive feedback about himself, and then if we're lucky, a guy like Kevin Owens will eventually get called up, find early success, relegated to the midcard, and might eventually be promoted to main event jobber for Reigns.

I shudder to think of Nakamura in the opening-card comedy act Tajiri role, or Styles in the current Dolph Ziggler position. Better they stay in NJPW and be the big fishes of a smaller pond.

Back