WWE Reportedly Signs AJ Styles and Other Top New Japan Pro Wrestling Stars

Okada is top guy in Japan now and the Ace of NJPW. I don't see him leaving anytime soon.

Okada is top guy in Japan now and the Ace of NJPW. I don't see him leaving anytime soon.
Yea I don't either,but if ever were to come back to the states he has one thing alot of japanese stars don't have thats that he speak pretty good english and he has size to go along with charisma.

They already put his move set into the 2K games...the writing is clearly on the wall.

Aj will be great in the upper mid card him and a returning rollins would be something.

I haven't seen enough of Nakamura to have an opinion but I've only heard good things. Trouble is Vince wont use him properly he will be in a tag team with Itami before you can say jobber.

However Aj vs Nakamura vs Ambrose Vs Kofi Vs owens Vs Del Rio in a tlc match for the US title. No psychology just tables and spots.

Book it vince

Just finished up Wrestle Kingdom 10. Took it slowly, wanted to absorb a couple matches a day. Main event was a day of its own.

The top title matches were amazing. Ishii / Shibata match had a spot that left me physically disgusted - nauseated and slightly shaking. Actually, yeah, it's not really a spoiler at all - it was the sickest, hardest headbutt spot I've ever seen in my life. Both guys went forward with more force than I've seen any one person use in a headbutt in a rasslin match before, ugh, it about hurts just thinking about it.

Nakamura / Styles was incredible. One of the spots in that match (def a spoiler) got the biggest reaction any wrestling spot had ever gotten out of me. That is, until ...

The main event. Honestly still a bit shook thinking about that finish. Scintillating.

I don't think Okada will be coming to America for a while.

He's been over in 2014 and last year for ROH and will be there this year for the anniversary show in Feb.

What a geek they picked to replace Syles, the guy who was getting beat up by a little girl. No Anderson or Gallows and anchored by the Youngbucks? New Japan should just call it a day for Bullett Club, those geeks should be called Mullet Club.

What a geek they picked to replace Syles, the guy who was getting beat up by a little girl. No Anderson or Gallows and anchored by the Youngbucks? New Japan should just call it a day for Bullett Club, those geeks should be called Mullet Club.

That man is the King of Anywhere, you will show him respect.

Kenny Omega is pretty awesome.

Kenny Omega is pretty awesome.

Word. He deserves more recognition.

They've booked Bullet Club weak as hell for a while now. Very little changes as far as that stable itself being broken up, imo

I don't get the hype on Omega...he's nothing special from the bits I've seen of him.

Omega is a really good wrestler. He has already been w/ WWE a long time ago down in DSW/ I think he hates DeMott more than anyone on Earth. Probably the wrong guy, at the wrong place, at the wrong time. I'd like to see him in WWE, but it won't be for a while now. He is a top guy in NJPW now, especially since he is moving up.

This seems like a decent way to get Finn over. Put him as a leader of a stable... This story intrigues me

Omega is one of my favorite current wrestlers. He's awesome. Seems like a dude who really gets wrestling.

Back