WWE = MAYMAC ...scripted like a 10 episode TV series

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Floyd and Connah in dark velvet smoking robes sitting by a roaring fireplace sipping on a $30,000 bottle of Rémy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask 42,6...

Floyd: how much do ya want to lose against me?

Connah: $100MM...plus

Floyd: Done.

Connah: What round am I losing in?

Floyd: You choose.

Connah: 9th or 10th...we gotta give em a show eh? Let me flex for the first four rds...then I'll start gassing and you tell your ref to call it off when the time's right. I'll keep my chin up and my arms down...I'll be like Rocky so save your energy til the later rds.

Floyd: I'mma treat ya like the lil brother I never had and you be all that you can be...I won't punch back. Yeah, like Rocky was a movie, we're doing a movie too...hahahahaha!

Connah: So this is what the top game's all about...thanks Floyd. Me wee lil junior will appreciate your ppv pts ...hahahahaha.

Floyd: I'mma call all 50 ladies over to celebrate...get ready for some action. And btw, we're going on a crazy world tour to promote this fight. Start coming up with your best trash talk...

Connah: Fook'n 'ell...it'll be easy fook'n peezy... ya still can't read right?

Sure. Otherwise Conor would have won the boxing match, right? If Conor loses, it can only be fixed.

Or Conor just sucks so he got destroyed.

If it wasn't scripted, Floyd would have punched more than 4x in the first rd. It was so well orchestrated, that we all believed what we saw on tv. Just like WWF wrestling... until it was exposed. When it comes to entertainment in America, it's legal to have a predetermined outcome.

Lloyd: We'll even make them believe that I'm a fighter! I'll say that I'll fight in the octagon!

Back