WWE made out of Ronda Rousey the female Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Anyway I still don't get it why is this"fake fighting" even a thing in America...I understand that you like everything big and fake, but still....how can someone over 12 y.o. even watch this?
It never ceases to amaze me how an adult gets so triggered over the tv shows people watch.

Do you feel the same way about adults who have watched Simpsons, Futurama, Seinfeld, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Family Guy, Southpark, every movie ever made in life?

You realize those shows are fake as hell, yet adults watch them right?

leather jacket entrance like roddy piper. same leather jacket.
her logo "rousey" is done the same way like roddy pipers logo, same shirt.

DUrkLlqU8AEDpPh.0.jpg

ronda-8.jpg

6c37961adbff29dd8ffe6023726b9201--roddy-piper-wwe-superstars.jpg
You realize her nickname in MMA was Rowdy? You know who she asked for permission to use the nickname, right? She got permission from Piper himself to use the nickname.

It never ceases to amaze me how an adult gets so triggered over the tv shows people watch.

Do you feel the same way about adults who have watched Simpsons, Futurama, Seinfeld, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Family Guy, Southpark, every movie ever made in life?

Wait, I can understand watching tv show with real people, but CARTOONS? You people make me sick...

i watched WWE in the 80s/90s childhood with Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Piper, Jake the Snake, Andre the Giant, Macho Man, Undertaker and that stuff.
it was cool back in the days.

I watched that as well...and I wanted so bad that it would be real...the closest it got, was, when Hulk Hogan was hit by a chair or something and his head was bleeding.

But than I grew up...to see grown ass man in the audience is pretty sad to me, TBH...

Wait, I can understand watching tv show with real people, but CARTOONS? You people make me sick...
They're all fake and you have to be the lowest common denominator to watch those tv shows!!! They aren't real, damnit!!!

They're still real to some, damnit! lol

Apples and oranges...

They're all fake and you have to be the lowest common denominator to watch those tv shows!!! They aren't real, damnit!!!

They're still real to some, damnit! lol
Cartoons are for kids

Honestly I tend to think the MMA fanbase is on average significantly dumber than the pro wrestling fanbase, the kind of people who thought the latter was real until they were 17 then moved to the "real stuff" in disgust.

Anyway I still don't get it why is this"fake fighting" even a thing in America...I understand that you like everything big and fake, but still....how can someone over 12 y.o. even watch this?
I mean we all watch mma

That's a shame taking advantage of a dead guys legacy like that..

Professional wrestling is in every developed country. In Japan it's called Puroresu, in Mexico Lucha Libre, and so on and so forth.

People who label it as "fake fighting" are like adults who need to go around telling others there's no Santa Claus. They reveal more about their own level of thinking than anyone else's.

So weird how some MMA fans act when it comes to Pro-Wrestling.
I think video games are childish, but I don't go into threads on here that discuss the UFC game(s) to troll.

Funny thing is WWE's viewer age is older then both UFC & Bellator.

I think WWE programming is at a creative low the last few years, but its a fun genre when done right & Wrestlemania & events like Royal Rumble are fun spectacles.
Mma fans pretend mma is like fucking equestrian or someshit compared to wwe being a tracker pull

Mma fans pretend mma is like fucking equestrian or someshit compared to wwe being a tracker pull
Lots of MMA fans are clearly insecure little children. If I were them, I'd be embarrassed that I get so easily triggered over which TV shows someone chooses to watch

That's a shame taking advantage of a dead guys legacy like that..
Her name was Rowdy Ronda Rousey in MMA. She asked Piper for permission to use his nickname while he was alive....

Back