WWE made out of Ronda Rousey the female Rowdy Roddy Piper.

haha yeah right repo man lol

Legit lol'd

He was 1/2 of Demolition prior to that
smash_repo_man-600x400.jpg

Anyway I still don't get it why is this"fake fighting" even a thing in America...I understand that you like everything big and fake, but still....how can someone over 12 y.o. even watch this?

It was a hell of a lot more exciting than the weekends UFC, that’s for sure.

Anyway I still don't get it why is this"fake fighting" even a thing in America...I understand that you like everything big and fake, but still....how can someone over 12 y.o. even watch this?

Just so we're clear, you actually think they only have professional wrestling in the United States, right?

I bet you also wonder why they blew up a model instead of using the "real" Death Star in Star Wars.

Just so we're clear, you actually think they only have professional wrestling in the United States, right?

I bet you also wonder why they blew up a model instead of using the "real" Death Star in Star Wars.

<Lmaoo>

Pants over belly... check

Loose Fit jacket covering arms... check

Pants holding up the leg jiggle... check

Ronda gets beat up to half of life 3 confirmed?

His her fave wrestler, hence the rowdy nickname

And it’s just a tv show,like a soap opera for men

I don’t get the hate

People aren't allowed to like different things to me, dammit!

Too bad she has one percent of his charisma and promo ability

Well yes. Her nickname has always been "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey.. RRR

Based off her favorite wrastler. "Rowdy"Roddy piper.

Apperently they met years ago because they had the same Judo coach. Gene Lebel., Who is a legend among Judo people.. They became friends and he ok'd her using the "Rowdy" nickname.

One could argue she has been planning this for a very long time. Especially considering she mentioned wrastling in just about every interview she ever did as her favorite thing to watch growing up. Tons of people grew up on this stuff and loved it. This is probably her dream job over olympic's, ufc or acting or anything.

Not sure if you guys ever watched wrastling but none of em can act. There all just as cringey as Ronda. That is the whole point. It is a crazy freaking soap opera pumped up with teststerone, roids and big jiggly boobs with flips and shit. .So it works out perfect! She will fit in in fine and make millions.

I used to watch it when I was a kid and had tons of fun. Nowadays I see it as a form of circus, and I don't mean it in a derogatory way. It's a spectacle to entertain people not unlike a movie.

BTW, that asian lady on the right is pure awesomeness lol.

You ever watch a movie ? They're fake too you know . Pro wrestling is a bubba level stage play . Its just for fun .

if u watch the new star wars 8 these new "jedi`s" and "sith`s" cant hold a swort right but they murk people away.
looks fake... but people get entertained.

You watch Game of Thrones? What about Rambo? Or Rocky? Maybe Star Wars.

Fucking idiots, we know it’s fake. I bet you care more about fake CGI dragons roasting fake CGI soldiers than I do about a pissed Lesnar shoot blasting Strowman yesterday.

Last edited:
The ole "this isn't an interest of mine so I'm going to shit all over it and act bigger than it".

Not really. I just don't understand it, that's all.

Back