WWE just released Big Cass!

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Very surprising move.

Always thought he was a great heel.

YOU CAN'T RELEASE THAT!!!!!!!!

I really thought he was just starting to come into his own.

You are way late. We have been crackin jokes about it all day.

I read that Big Cass wasn't just released; Vince fired him.

Big Cass should hit the Indy scene.

thought he had some potential when he and Enzo were first called up to the Main roster and Enzo got hurt. However, he didn't get any better, and, if anything, got worse.

I'd like to know what vinces personal deal was.

Big Cass took the initiative to "improve" his career by beating up a midget but Vince doesn't like that.

and not a fuck was given that day

Big Cass took the initiative to "improve" his career by beating up a midget but Vince doesn't like that.
It wasn't only that. He fucking asked to do it before it, got told no, and went and did it anyways. He probably still had heat on him due to Enzo too.

OK on the mic, bad in the ring, bad look, good height. Not that I celebrate the man losing his job, but he really didn't have much to stick around for.

Not even a cursory "future endeavors" wish. Ouch.

He's an educated fool with money on his mind. He'll do fine.

OK on the mic, bad in the ring, bad look, good height. Not that I celebrate the man losing his job, but he really didn't have much to stick around for.
I thought his motions in the ring were fine. It was his selling and psychology I always found to be bad. His last match with Bryan really stuck out at me for it. Was super unconvincing selling the knee damage. And stopped selling the yes lock before Bryan even released it.

I thought his motions in the ring were fine. It was his selling and psychology I always found to be bad. His last match with Bryan really stuck out at me for it. Was super unconvincing selling the knee damage. And stopped selling the yes lock before Bryan even released it.
He did the few moves he used ok, but yeah I agree especially on the selling part. He often seemed scared to bump as well (lots of landing on his feet then falling from there)

Heard the big greasy goof got drunk and locked himself in the bathroom -- he thought it was a prank and broke the door down so everyone else had to use a bathroom with no door.

He legitimately was terrible in every aspect in wrestling from in ring to mic work -- he also looked like shit with a rat face, thin hair, and a body that looked like a deflated Macy's day balloon

Back