WWE is planning a 4 Horsewomen vs MMA 4 Horsewomen match for Wrestlemania

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ronda Rousey, Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler and Jessamyn Duke are the reported participants in the match and it’s kind of mind boggling. Other than Ronda can someone fill me in on if the other 3 are in anyway legit.

Not sure how good their Boston crab or turnbuckle abilities are.

Wtf are horsewomen? I am not interested unless I see ric flair chopping one of these dames in the titties and screaming woooo

Wtf are horsewomen? I am not interested unless I see ric flair chopping one of these dames in the titties and screaming woooo
<20>
<VinceCa$h>
I would like to see Steiner announcing them, like he did in TNA once

As much as I hate Ronda, she's put in work to pull of decent matches. Shayna is doing her thing in NXT and won't embarrass herself. I have no clue about the other two but they've been working somewhere.

You'll have to settle for Charlotte Flair doing that.

Last edited:
Every Ronda match I've watched has been awesome.

Her and Flair work very well together

Ronda Rousey, Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler and Jessamyn Duke are the reported participants in the match and it’s kind of mind boggling. Other than Ronda can someone fill me in on if the other 3 are in anyway legit.
At wrestling or MMA? Duke and Baszler were both in the UFC and Baszler has a decent thing going on NXT as "the Queen of Spades". Don't know how Duke is at pro wrestling but she wasn't very good at MMA. Have no idea who Marina is at all.

Whats this crap got to do with MMA?

At wrestling or MMA? Duke and Baszler were both in the UFC and Baszler has a decent thing going on NXT as "the Queen of Spades". Don't know how Duke is at pro wrestling but she wasn't very good at MMA. Have no idea who Marina is at all.
Marina Shafir has been a long time training partner of Ronda. I recall her on the Ultimate Fighter or something as a coach. Can't really remember anything about her credentials though.

Fuck the forum whats this shit got to do with MMA and polluting this site fuck wit? Keep this play acting garbage to yourselves.

Tell me something, moron.

Is your dumb ass so impulsive that you still clicked on a thread that triggers you this much? Lmao. You are self-loathing as fuck. This ain't a boxing site and we still have a boxing forum. If there wasn't a forum for WWE, people would be posting this shit all over UFC and MMA discussion. You and all the other crybaby asses would bitch about how there's no forum for pro wrestling.

It's sports "Entertainment". Why on earth would they need anything resembling legitimacy?

Fuck the forum whats this shit got to do with MMA and polluting this site fuck wit? Keep this play acting garbage to yourselves.
Was in its own sub forum....seems like they were trying to keep it to themselves.

But thanks for showing off how cool and edgy you are <Fedor23>

Ronda is a moron if she lets this happen. Big money is in singles matches, brother.

We haven't even seen Duke or Shafir in matches yet and WWE are hoping that they'll be ready by Wrestlemania? That's a bit ambitious. I wonder who will be heels and faces too.

They have wanted to do this since before signing Ronda. The boat has kind of sailed IMO. I would rather see Ronda vs Becky headline, then do a 3 vs 3 as the show opener to get the others on the card. If done right, it would be really good.

Back