WWE Is Dying...

I watch every couple months and enjoy the hell out of the matches, but I'm not making wwe any money.

It's true, better storylines, more blading amd swearing and I'd be a loyal customer

You mean like ECW, XPW, etc.

Look how those jabronies ended up!

That's the problem here... You got the best talent ever in Pro Wrestling history and the non existent feuds and story lines are killing that fact and rendering it useless. Who cares about a few good matches here and there when there's no struggle or story for anybody to care about. Not to mention the corny segments and scripting of the promo's...Anybody who constantly watches the product has the right and will complain.

There's no way anybody can not point out the absurdity coming from this company every single week. That's just how it is, it's no different then a sports guy bitching about his favorite team not winning. If he doesn't like it, he shouldn't watch right?.... Bandwagon'r cough Bandwagon'r.
SMH

I liked some parts of this weeks raw, opening segment, vince, dudleys vs wyatts extreme rules was one of the most entertaining matches in the last 4 years or so, and I actually enjoyed watching roman win.

Never thought I would be a Roman fan, but seem to becoming a fan, mainly cause I don't like Sheamus he his boring. Also I guess the Roman vs authority is kinda like Austin vs McMahon but PG'd and is interesting since we have had shit storylines for the past 10 years.

WWE and by proxy shares a similar history with metal music. Oddly enough both have had their peaks around the same times, and have their valleys around the same time as well. But neither died, if something has a niche following. It will always be there, metal has its solid core of fans and keeps the industry and most importantly their top acts wealthy, and today and the past ten years. Haven't been able to find any new acts that can usurp the legends.

WWE and by proxy shares a similar history with metal music. Oddly enough both have had their peaks around the same times, and have their valleys around the same time as well. But neither died, if something has a niche following. It will always be there, metal has its solid core of fans and keeps the industry and most importantly their top acts wealthy, and today and the past ten years. Haven't been able to find any new acts that can usurp the legends.

Damn, dude, that's a good comparison. I dig it.

So, by that comparison, is Hogan like Metallica?

Damn, dude, that's a good comparison. I dig it.

So, by that comparison, is Hogan like Metallica?
I'd say so, funnily, Hogan could've played bass for Metallica.....according to Hogan.

Russo is Fred Durst, successful for a few minutes and blamed for the fall in popularity.

Dude you fucking nailed it. WWE from 97-2000 was all like Limp Bizkit, Korn, and Disturbed but today it's more like Nickelback and Coldplay.

Because you are not the target audience anymore.

gO4HERV.gif

selfie selfie fuck i dont even have a camera cell phone

Back