WWE Crown Jewel PPV Discussion Thread

giphy.gif

He made 60,000 people believe in the magic of pro wrestling again. It was like Santa Claus showed up with their favorite childhood toy

<DCrying>

#MyBusiness

I guess Ziggler is winning as they seem to be having one heel win and one face win from each brand.

Loyal WWE guys are going over.

giphy.gif

He made 60,000 people believe in the magic of pro wrestling again. It was like Santa Claus showed up with their favorite childhood toy

I’ll take this over any fucking Okada Omega super match.

Or Shawn Michaels’ matches.

Reaction-Pic---Come-at-me-bro.jpg

"It's night time in the Crown Jewel."

Jesus Christ, Cole. Just fucking say Saudi Arabia. What's the worst that will happen? Vince gets pissed and has Braun slam you through a table taking him off TV a few weeks?

It's stupid at this point.

Could've swore the bracket earlier showed Dolph advancing past Kurt. I started late and thought I had already missed this match.

"It's night time in the Crown Jewel."

Jesus Christ, Cole. Just fucking say Saudi Arabia. What's the worst that will happen? Vince gets pissed and has Braun slam him through a table taking him off TV a few weeks?

It's stupid at this point.

its even better he has to point out it is night time. <Lmaoo>

that must be vince in his ear

I like Kurts story.

I want him to win this, enter the Royal Rumble, win, and win the title at Wrestlemania.

Not good for the long run, but a memorable feel good moment and final run for wrestling’s most credible veterans.

Back