WWE’s Ban of Hulk Hogan is Over

Hogan vs Austin next mania book it Vince Stephanie helms McMahon

hulk-hogan-finger-point.jpg

Yoooooooouuuuu!

Hulkamania forever.

Was being secretly recorded in private, said the N word.

What curse word stars with n? How can they suspend a guy for cussing anyway? They have a 7 second delay even in "live Tv" so they could easily have deleted it from the broadcast. Besides, wasn't he already retired? I thought he retired more than 3 years ago.

hulk-hogan-finger-point.jpg

Yoooooooouuuuu!

Hulkamania forever.

Why wouldn't the guy just grab Hogan's finger and break it? I can understand why guys who wrestled back when they tried to make it look like a legitimate contest hate Hogan.

Why wouldn't the guy just grab Hogan's finger and break it? I can understand why guys who wrestled back when they tried to make it look like a legitimate contest hate Hogan.

Same could be said for opponents of Joey Ryan.

All thoughts of such a gross retaliation is flushed down the toilet as americas greatest hero reveals to all that the end of villainy is near. Would you break America's finger?! Could you?!

That whole family just seems messed up.

Wasn't his son an idiot driver who lost control and his mate ended up needing care all his life.
Its hard for a son to live in the so big amd absolutley huge shadow cast by the Hulkster and this can lead to troubled times indeed.

wait, is this the guy the hulkster was triggered by?
brooke-hogan-stacks-1.jpg

looks like i may have been unto something then. hulk isn't a racist, he's a heightist.
Hogan probably pictured a 7 foot 4 cimmerian as the one to be finally accepted by the ever discerning fatherly dictatorship.

All thoughts of such a gross retaliation is flushed down the toilet as americas greatest hero reveals to all that the end of villainy is near. Would you break America's finger?! Could you?!

If that finger was Florida, then yes.

PC8KwPo.gif

Gagne was gotten to and triggered by the awesome might and inexhaustible charisma of the Hulkster

Verne was a fahkin' manlet. The Hulkster put the underline on it, brother.

Back