WW champion of the world Colby Covington respond to Askren callout and predicts Lawler vs Askren.

King Chaos has been training his cardio and mount escapes with Kelsi Monroe. I think he is ready.

You're right colby....he needs to earn his spot.

He should start with you.

His penis lives rent free in your mouth
ben-roethlisberger-oh-steelers-reaction.gif

Maybe it’s just me but it’s kinda dumb to call I guy who is married with kids a virgin, just doesn’t make sense. Colby losses to Askren who may lose to Lawler who Colby would probably beat ... Woodley beats Colby but if he didn’t Funky vs Chaos would be fun

Colby is exactly the type of fighter that a lot of people think will make Askren look ordinary but at the same time, it's why I want to see Askren in the UFC.

Certainly Askren would win in a wrestling match but Colby is no slouch wrestling and could be good enough to keep it standing. So it could end up being a contest between a guy with bad standup (Colby) and a guy with possibly no standup skills at all in Askren.

"No matter what your wrestling accomplishments are, you can’t bring that over here, over to the UFC and into fighting."
bork1}

Can't wait to see Colby's reaction post fight after Woodley decapitates him with one punch. Lawd have mercy
He'll start saying Woodley is a juicer and that he knows it from training with him with how strong he was and everyone at the gym knows it too.

Only option out really, even if it slightly contradicts the idea that he beat Woodley in sparring all the time like he suggested before.

Meh. I get that this is his "shtick", but it still irritates me.

The guy is a walking contradiction, says Askren has to earn it and make his way up, yet got an interim belt for talking and beating RDA. Furthermore, says Askren has to beat someone, but yet has been ducking Usman like the plague.

And LOL at Colby ever knocking anyone out. A great fighter he is, but a knockout merchant he is not.

Back