WTH? Is this forum COMPLETELY taken over by BOXING fans now?

It's a sad reflection of where the UFC is at right now. The fad is over; Conor and Ronda are done, and now so is their third biggest star in Jon Jones. The UFC is currently undergoing a terminal slump that it will not recover from. More and more of its athletes will try to switch over to boxing and get some of that #BoxingMoney and now we even have Zuffa gearing up to establish a foot within boxing.

We'll always look back on 2015 and 2016 with fond memories as MMA fans, but it was always naive to think we could kill off an inherently superior sport of greater substance and take over as the premiere combat sport.

If anything the mods aren't doing their jobs, even the mods are boxing fans which is dissapointing. They move threads to the wasteland that are perfect reasonable threads but yet in a ufc section they leave the boxing threads, WE NEED NEW MODS!!

Then what did "double G" do?
decent..
200.gif

Dana is on his way out of the UFC already. He'll run Zuffa Boxing with McGregor and the Fertittas. He doesn't give a rat's ass about Rockhold or his fight, and neither should you.

Lots of butthurt boxingfans here, you really hit their weakspot TS good job!

it was a shit fight and boxing fans know....

it was a showcase of cardio and who can throw with the most output over 12 rounds... not who the better fighter is... thats a UFC thing

Yeah right. You expect me to believe thats Dana behind the camera? Hes at Canelo vs GGG and had someone film that back at the hotel to make it look like he cares about the ufc event. Damage control.
I filtered the audio and can hear Dana's wheezing

<31>

#100%Confirmed

Fuck boxing. Boring as hell.
It wasn't always like this, I grew up watching Pernell Whitaker and Mike Tyson. Eventually the "sweet science" took over and we're left with one atrocious event after another.

You're a keyboard warrior dweeb if you can't appreciate boxing AND mma. Anyone who follows both knows that boxing has been the better sport in 2017

Completely taken over with like two threads on Canelo vs GGG. Overreact much?

Dana going to a boxing event on the same night of his ufc event is such a bad look. I dont care how good of a match it was. If youre the President and promoter of the ufc then you stand by your product. No other promoter would do that. Just like no other promoter actively insults his fighters on a routine basis.

Dana made 300m plus he gets an annual salary and they gave him more shares in the company lol. The dude straight up doesnt give a fuck. When is he ever at any fight nights these days?? He lives in vegas and the fight was there so why not go.

You can't blame them for changing sports after the last few decisions in big fights

There is POST after POST talking about the Canelo / GGG fight here, and even multiple folks DEFENDING Bozopotomus White attending the boxing match, over tonights UFC card.

Where are the actual MMA FANS?!?

giphy.gif
Some people are fight fans over sport fans. But wear your jersey proudly, sir.

Dana going to a boxing event on the same night of his ufc event is such a bad look. I dont care how good of a match it was. If youre the President and promoter of the ufc then you stand by your product. No other promoter would do that. Just like no other promoter actively insults his fighters on a routine basis.
Don't worry. He'll bounce back just fine.
hnuB0rU.gif

Back