WTH? Is this forum COMPLETELY taken over by BOXING fans now?

I'm a combat sports fan. I assume most people on here are
You are not. You are MMA fan and boxing fan.
You did not watched Wrestling Worlds 2017 in Paris.

I am combat sports true fan whos watching everything everytime.

They need to be banished. Too stupid to see the writing on the wall: Floyd is retired and its 2 biggest draws are a white celtic guy from mexico and a white mongolian from kazakstan. Where are the American fighters? Nobody cares about any of them. Walk down the street and more people know who Jon Jones is than the top American pro boxing prospect.

Every day boxing loses more American fans who are flocking to MMA.

Boxing is the past, MMA is the future.

I'm all for combat sports of all types, what I'm not for are ignorant dummies who come on and act as boxing trolls, they do nothing but bring down this forum.

Canelo is more famous than Jon Jones.

In all honesty The May/Mac fight had me revisiting my former love for Boxing...I was excited to watch GGG/Canelo...I enjoyed the fight even...but then just like always the decision was read...and now I am done with boxing again.

The sport is filthy with corruption and I blame guys like De La Hoya....King...etc...these greedy fucks have destroyed the legitimacy of the sport...by dirty hand outs to judges and the commission's...and anyone who thinks otherwise is in massive denial.

The last night was 100% GGG's...but they made sure they could get a draw in order to make more money off the rematch...because there are no other big fights atm for either fighter.

Canelo won rds 1-3 and round 12....was 8-4 GGG....some dirty bitch scored the fight 118-110 Canelo and another fuck scored it a draw 114-114.

Anyone new fan to boxing watched that...knew GGG won and then was let down big time by the decision...

Boxing lost any news fans it made last night with that corrupt and disgusting decision.

I watch NCAA football over the fights 9/10 times.

I still probably know more about whats going on in mma than you

and I'd bet I could strangle you on the mat so...

There is POST after POST talking about the Canelo / GGG fight here, and even multiple folks DEFENDING Bozopotomus White attending the boxing match, over tonights UFC card.

Where are the actual MMA FANS?!?

giphy.gif
They watch a boxing ppv everytime and still end up complaining with the outcome after manny last match no one should watch boxing

So you seem to have missed point of my post stating "more people know who Jon Jones is in the USA than any USA boxing prospect"

To be fair, why compare a former champ/veteran from one sport to a prospect in another? Isn't that how it should be?

Serious question- what does GGG stand for? Never heard of him

Speaking as a former die hard MMA fan, I find it rather stale now, and have been watching more and more boxing, and enjoying it more.

I don't think much changed in the respective sports, just burnout of MMA on my part. I also haven't been glued to boxing for over a decade, so everything I see seems fresh. I got hooked on MMA the same way. Boxing was boring me, and MMA was fresh. Just an ebb and flow of fandom for me.

You are not. You are MMA fan and boxing fan.
You did not watched Wrestling Worlds 2017 in Paris.

I am combat sports true fan whos watching everything everytime.

You are not. You are MMA, Boxing, Wrestling fan. You did not watched Thumb Wrestling Championship in Beccles, Suffolk

I am truer combats sports true fans who watching literally everything, everytime

13886469_1221785861206562_7090374848700686701_n-620x350.jpg

To be fair, why compare a former champ/veteran from one sport to a prospect in another? Isn't that how it should be?
Then name a veteran American boxer who isn't retired who more than 1 out of 10 people on the street could name.

There isn't one. Nobody knows who Andre Ward is.

Speaking as a former die hard MMA fan, I find it rather stale now, and have been watching more and more boxing, and enjoying it more.

I don't think much changed in the respective sports, just burnout of MMA on my part. I also haven't been glued to boxing for over a decade, so everything I see seems fresh. I got hooked on MMA the same way. Boxing was boring me, and MMA was fresh. Just an ebb and flow of fandom for me.
Then your in the wrong forum. If you think watching two guys take advantage of an inferior rules system where the entire sport revolves around only using your hands and not your elbows, knees, or feet as well as not being about to grapple than go to a boxing forum and have fun with that.

I'm not going to tell you or anyone what to enjoy, just that people like you don't make any sense because boxing is boring as hell compared to MMA.

Then your in the wrong forum. If you think watching two guys take advantage of an inferior rules system where the entire sport revolves around only using your hands and not your elbows, knees, or feet as well as not being about to grapple than go to a boxing forum and have fun with that.

This forum has a dedicated boxing section, and sub-forum, that draws in boxing fans. Don't like it? E-mail Crave.

I'm not going to tell you or anyone what to enjoy, just that people like you don't make any sense because boxing is boring as hell compared to MMA.

There are boring elements to both. Last night I saw two heavyweights in MMA with dynamite in their fists, jab and stare at each other for three rounds. I'll also take the most boring boxing match imaginable, over a wrestle fuck fest in MMA.

Who really cares tho?

Pretty easy not to click on a thread if its about boxing. I'm sure there's tons of Mike Perry ones to talk in.

That's the fucking problem though!
There was a thread started yesterday in the ufc forum asking about last night's main event and a bunch of idiots/conor haters come in talking about the canelo/ggg fight...

Was never into boxing, shit is boring af

Boxing is so boring there's no one in that forum to talk to so they come over here, LMAO!

Gotta love the OP complaining about discussion of Boxing on the forums, with a thread in the UFC discussion forum, that has "COMPLETELY" and "BOXING" all-capped in the title.

Been a fan of both since the beginning. Was able to catch the co main (replay of the KO, missed it live cuz of cigarette), and the main.

War fan of both sports!

Back