WTH? Is this forum COMPLETELY taken over by BOXING fans now?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
There is POST after POST talking about the Canelo / GGG fight here, and even multiple folks DEFENDING Bozopotomus White attending the boxing match, over tonights UFC card.

Where are the actual MMA FANS?!?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm a combat sports fan. I assume most people on here are

They are like the Diaz fans that emerged early 2016. They'll eventually transform into something else

Actual MMA fans are boxing fans that crossed over to MMA when it became available for watching.

Seriously, get the fuck out of here.

they're the bandwagon diaz fans aka conor haters... they boxing experts now

There is POST after POST talking about the Canelo / GGG fight here, and even multiple folks DEFENDING Bozopotomus White attending the boxing match, over tonights UFC card.

Where are the actual MMA FANS?!?

isn't there a boxing forum for them to use?

I thought Eddie Alvarez beat Gabriel Gonzaga.

To be honest

Canelo vs ggg is a huge event, potentially historic depending on the outcome, casuals who do even watch boxing heard of it.

Its a fight ive been talking about at work for over a year and i dont even watch boxing aside from casual fights.

I bring up tonights mma event and nobody have a clue it even existed.

Last edited:
Dana going to a boxing event on the same night of his ufc event is such a bad look. I dont care how good of a match it was. If youre the President and promoter of the ufc then you stand by your product. No other promoter would do that. Just like no other promoter actively insults his fighters on a routine basis.

Dana going to a boxing event on the same night of his ufc event is such a bad look. I dont care how good of a match it was. If youre the President and promoter of the ufc then you stand by your product. No other promoter would do that. Just like no other promoter actively insults his fighters on a routine basis.
4011148-0006795174-tumbl.jpg

he was probably trying to show the boxing community respect since the conor fight was so poorly received by them

I'm a fan of :

MMA
Boxing
Kickboxing
Occasional boat yard bare knuckle matches

You can like more than one sport. It's not a competition.

Boxings taking over UFC, bro

Boxing > UFC

I'm a fan of :

MMA
Boxing
Kickboxing
Occasional boat yard bare knuckle matches

You can like more than one sport. It's not a competition.

ZERO issue with that, BUT:

This is the >>>UFC<<< Forum.

Yet you wouldn't KNOW it, based on the comments here tonight. lol

ZERO issue with that, BUT:

This is the >>>UFCp>

Yet you wouldn't KNOW it, based on the comments here tonight. lol

Who really cares tho?

Pretty easy not to click on a thread if its about boxing. I'm sure there's tons of Mike Perry ones to talk in.

He didn't go to that event you stupid ass. Stop falling for bullshit and think for yourself.

Last edited:

He didn't go to that event you stupid ass. Stop falling for bullshit and think for yourself.

Yeah right. You expect me to believe thats Dana behind the camera? Hes at Canelo vs GGG and had someone film that back at the hotel to make it look like he cares about the ufc event. Damage control.

Back