Wtf???

I feel fucking terrible for Dvalishvali. He was a energizer bunny the entire time nonstop kicks, punches, trips. He owned Simon most of the time, had brass balls hanging on during that choke, only to have it pulled out of his hands after the fight was over. What made it even worse was how Simon was so smug about his victory. Dude your face looks like dogshit!

Yeah, that was a tough one. I want to give it to Newton. Hughes went out first and Newton only went out because Hughes went out and "slammed" him.

My explanation is that the ref ruled Dvalishvili functionally unconscious. According to Big John, if a fighter is out from a submission at the bell, even if that is the end of the fight, it is ruled a technical submission. Following from that, Simon would be the winner by Technical Submission (guillotine) at 5:00 of the 3rd. So by that logic, the only fuckup was the commission calling it a TKO.

Ideally it should have been ruled a draw since both fighters were unconscious

Sorry, I keep quote failing tonight. I posted a reply a few posts above. I think it should have gone to Newton because he choked Hughes out and was only knocked out himself because Hughes "Slammed" him when he passed out.

On a side note....Simon took some great shots in that fight.....and came back to "win"....tough kid!

I agree with the call.

I'm also blind and retarded

I feel fucking terrible for Dvalishvali. He was a energizer bunny the entire time nonstop kicks, punches, trips. He owned Simon most of the time, had brass balls hanging on during that choke, only to have it pulled out of his hands after the fight was over. What made it even worse was how Simon was so smug about his victory. Dude your face looks like dogshit!
Besides cardio Simon looked like shit

Lol if this guy was ref in the Sugar Sean fight the other guy would've walked away the victor hahaha

I'm older here's what's going on this is the same thing that happened in Major League Baseball they did not want to pay Americans the proper salary so what they did is they went to South America and they developed Farm clubs and they developed players and if you look at all of the dark-skinned players they're not speaking English they're speaking Spanish

There are very few black and white players in Major League Baseball

The UFC has developed the same business model except they're only doing it in Russia mainly Dagestan

They work cheap they they don't cost as much and they look the part the part

The only thing is English is not coming out of their mouth

No big deal it's just they're being being exploited and that amateur choked out the Russian Dagestan with heart

Kinda reminds me of Liddell vs. Horn 1, except Chuck was completely out. Yes, this was #1 bullshit.

Back