Wtf??!

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Was on my recommend video list on youtube..

That hand look fucked up.

Ah, yes, the old choice between "I need to be able to break things with my hands!" vs "I need to be able to use my hands for literally anything else".

Have no idea how this crazy bastard jerks off.

Ah, yes, the old choice between "I need to be able to break things with my hands!" vs "I need to be able to use my hands for literally anything else".

Have no idea how this crazy bastard jerks off.

He probably dont need to.

The worst part is that we didnt get a demonstration of it's destructive capability. Maybe it doesn't have any-- maybe it has less power than a regular hand.

It looks like a generic bruised fruit. We could be being lied to, it might just be a guy who's entertainment-center shelving tipped over and fell on him when he was running around the house with a sack on his head. He probably felt like a dumbass so he made up this thing about shaolin iron palm conditioning to curb the shame.

Last edited:
My Taekwondo instructor has a similar but smaller deformation. It's from fucking up a breaking attempt in a demo in his case.

These can actually be done with the proper patience and safety precautions but unfortunately these guys are training like meat headed idiots and that's why they'll end up like Mas Oyama.

His hands looks like they got knuckle aids

I'm definitely a proponent of conditioning your hands.

But that shit looks like it's infected.

It also looks like arthritis has already set into his hands.

There is a way to do it and there isn't a way to do it. I think it's highly likely that the dude in the video didn't have an instructor and did it himself. Pretty stupid.

Anyway @Frode Falch - I raise you this:

I'm definitely a proponent of conditioning your hands.

But that shit looks like it's infected.

It also looks like arthritis has already set into his hands.

There is a way to do it and there isn't a way to do it. I think it's highly likely that the dude in the video didn't have an instructor and did it himself. Pretty stupid.

Anyway @Frode Falch - I raise you this:

How do you purpose conditioning your hands in safe and practical way?

Using the saying " slow and steady wins the race" is the key. You shouldn't be blasting any surface full or even half power right off the bat. You should be lightly tapping it over months and very slowly build up the power.

Then gradually increase the material your striking with IE move from sand bags , to steel shot bags and so on.

Using liniments before and after practice is crucial too. Good Chinese Dit Da Jow works wonders from my experience and others I've given it too.

Last edited:

You've been doing it all along without knowing it. Even wearing gloves and hitting a heavy bag with your hands in the proper position are making your forearms and joints stronger than some random dude. The goal is not to break your hand repeatedly like this idiot (who is terrifyingly young to look like that), it's to strengthen all your support bits.

If some accountant was magically given the punching power of Tyson, he'd break every bone in his arm the first punch he threw at someone's face.

It looks like a generic bruised fruit. We could be being lied to, it might just be a guy who's entertainment-center shelving tipped over and fell on him when he was running around the house with a sack on his head. He probably felt like a dumbass so he made up this thing about shaolin iron palm conditioning to curb the shame.

Made me legit lol !

Back