WTF. Yancy Medeiros is fighting Mike Perry at UFC 226

Just wish he fought smarter. He can be better than what he’s shown. He gets outpointed by lesser guys because he wants to slug.

Thats exactly what makes him exciting though, wtf are you on about?

He didn’t have the proper coaching for his last fight, and instead had his girlfriend in his corner yelling at him to break his opponents knee.

That was the plan they both agreed on during the intense preparation camp

kckNLWU.gif

In before Perrys third loss in a row.

It’d b pretty funny if Perry come out n tried to grapple yancy now after reading these comments

The gods of just bleed needed a worthy sacrifice. The past few cards have been lacking. They shall be pleased with this offering.

So Perry loses like what, 2 in a row (and coming off a loss to that nobody Griffin) and he gets a step up? lol

At least there will be one legit contender in that fight.

078_Alex_Oliveira_vs_Yancy_Medeiros.0.jpg

I checked the fight card today and just noticed it. That fight is going to be bonkers! How come there was no mention whatsoever in the promotion yet, forget them coming off of losses, thats a guaranteed FOTN !
Nearly pissed myself at the gif, I hope it's someone from here, it's fucking gold.

Stipe vs DC, Ortega vs Holloway, Ngannou vs Lewis, Medeiros vs Perry, Lando Vannata vs Drakkar Klose, and some Gokhan Saki as well, damnView attachment 395807

Back