Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
IMG_20171105_141944.png

Weidman Vs Woodley.

15lbs is too much.

tenor.gif

He”s almost as big as Nate Diaz!

Five rounds, Woodley kills Weidman. Once he lands that right overhand it is all over

Woodley is a small WW and Chris is a huge MW. Also The Chris is closer to the camera.

20150130_mjm_aj4_063.JPG-9e9cc61f4013bbe2eacd5666d1aaeaa9

340_Chris_Weidman_and_Kelvin_Gastelum.0.jpg

When Woodley said he wanted to move up to 185 to fight GSP for the belt, Weidman couldn't stop himself from laughing, saying "Look at how much bigger I am than you."

Five rounds, Woodley kills Weidman. Once he lands that right overhand it is all over

I dont think either could keep a high pace would be a gas fest. Weidman would def come forward in the first before the tank was empty. I'll take Weidman Tyrone is pretty bulky, dont think he could add weight, just cut less.

When Woodley said he wanted to move up to 185 to fight GSP for the belt, Weidman couldn't stop himself from laughing, saying "Look at how much bigger I am than you."
Bisping was a 205lbs at some point.

How the fack did GSP manage to do it ?

Weidman's face looked fat last night.

I dont think either could keep a high pace would be a gas fest. Weidman would def come forward in the first before the tank was empty. I'll take Weidman Tyrone is pretty bulky, dont think he could add weight, just cut less.

Weidman can't outwrestle him and has poor boxing defense. Size difference is overrated, Woodley is 190 lbs+ in cage

Bisping was a 205lbs at some point.

How the fack did GSP manage to do it ?
Someone said it on the broadcast or post-fight show that really stuck with me. We knew GSP kept up with his training while retired, and most importantly he was able to keep training and improve his skills as a martial artist without having to worry about training camps and weight cutting and media coverage and hyping fights and all of that. He was able to just improve on every level, and even though his cardio may have been a serious factor if he hadn't gotten the finish that round, it can't be ignored how much that time off helped him.

Back